Petty Vents

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I spent over 45 minutes with a software IT, with him telling me it was the "gateway" software i was using that wad at fault. Two minutes after I hung up, he calls back and tells me it was on their end after all...a patch they had applied after 5 PM their time, forgetting that people in the real world do keep working after 5 PM in the rest of the country. When he asked me if there was anything else he could do for me, I suggested he could do my Wal-mart shopping...

I spent over 45 minutes with a software IT, with him telling me it was the "gateway" software i was using that wad at fault. Two minutes after I hung up, he calls back and tells me it was on their end after all...a patch they had applied after 5 PM their time, forgetting that people in the real world do keep working after 5 PM in the rest of the country. When he asked me if there was anything else he could do for me, I suggested he could do my Wal-mart shopping...

:LOL::LOL:

You are so fresh. Just the way I like you. :angel:

Feeling just a tad sorry for myself! I am positively grreeeeeeennnnn :( Think I may have given myself food poisoning, my guts feel inside out, the cramps are killing me!
Oh for the love of all that's good in this world please someone shoot me!
Daniel is fine and he shared dinner with me but the kid's got a cast iron stomach. He could lick a dead cat and go for ice cream after. Both my kids are tough as nails and would probably be able to dumpster dive without as much as a tummy ache lol!
I'm going to lay down, too scared to sleep before the worst is over. I don't sleep, I go into a mini coma so best I stay up till I know the coast is clear!

what did you have to eat, snipper? you don't want to go to sleep if you're nauseous and might get sick. two people i knew from work died from choking on their vomit. it is a more common occurrence than people realize. i think a service dog would be a good fit for you, snip. take care....:)

what did you have to eat, snipper? you don't want to go to sleep if you're nauseous and might get sick. two people i knew from work died from choking on their vomit. it is a more common occurrence than people realize. i think a service dog would be a good fit for you, snip. take care....:)

Thank you Vit :)
I had an omelet. Must be a dodgy egg :sick: I'm still up, dosed myself with medical silver. Not much left in my stomach so I should be able to sleep soon. Having some ginger tea to ease the nausea.

Feel pretty crappy but I'll be ok. Maybe it's a good thing that I have a very sensitive stomach, my dinner hardly hit bottom before I realized something's wrong.

Yes, Snip, was it all the beets? Feel better soon!

Last edited:
Thank goodness for laptops! You guys are at least keeping me from sleeping before I should.
When I go I wanna go out kicking and screaming, not choking on eggs lol!

Back
Top Bottom