Petty Vents

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's a petty vent: all this talk about all of you show-offs with no butt. I have enough for all of us. Hubby did say that he thinks all 16 pounds have fallen off my butt. :ROFLMAO:
It's not that my bum is small - it isn't. It just doesn't have a nice rounded shape any more.

It's not that my bum is small - it isn't. It just doesn't have a nice rounded shape any more.

Ok, I feel a little better because mine has a nice round shape still, just bigger than I would like it to be. :)

Have him turn around and see if you can find it...:LOL:

I don't want to find it. I'm ok with losing it. For years I heard someone else say that they lost five pounds, and I said, "I found it, it is on my butt!" I'm not sure if anyone else has found the 16 pounds of butt I have lost, but I certainly don't want it back...or on his backside!

I don't want to find it. I'm ok with losing it. For years I heard someone else say that they lost five pounds, and I said, "I found it, it is on my butt!" I'm not sure if anyone else has found the 16 pounds of butt I have lost, but I certainly don't want it back...or on his backside!

LOL!! Maybe it came all the way up here to hang around me...I keep telling folks I sit too much at work and my butt is starting to look like my chair...wide and grey...:wacko:

Here's a petty vent: all this talk about all of you show-offs with no butt. I have enough for all of us. Hubby did say that he thinks all 16 pounds have fallen off my butt. :ROFLMAO:

Hey, try sitting on those hard wood or plastic chairs all day with no butt! Congrats on the 16 lb. butt fall, BTW!

I have never even heard of underwear like that
I Googled pix for you. It hadn't occurred to me that they made it for men:

Padded-Underwear-Leonisa-Padded-Boxer-Brief11.jpg

While I was looking at the Google image results for "padded bum underwear", I found a surprising picture, so I had to check out the site. It's at a touring motorcyclist site: Motorcycle Underwear Underwear to prevent "monkey butt".

touring-bikers-monkey-butt-from-long-rides.jpg

Aargh! I'm fighting with my desktop computer. It's been acting wonky since the Windog update of 2013-04-09. Now there is a new update. I was going to uninstall the 9 April update, but I wonder if the new one will fix the issues with that. I guess I'll wait until Stirling is awake.

I don't need this headache during tax season.

Podiatrist appointment this morning, someone got a hold of Shrek's debit card numbers and bought $650 worth of stuff and Shrek is having some severe floaters in his right eye which worries me. I hate Mondays...

Podiatrist appointment this morning, someone got a hold of Shrek's debit card numbers and bought $650 worth of stuff and Shrek is having some severe floaters in his right eye which worries me. I hate Mondays...
Oh no!

Some Mondays should just be sent back.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Shrek that those floaters are not serious. You are making him go to the doctor today aren't you?

Oh no!

Some Mondays should just be sent back.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Shrek that those floaters are not serious. You are making him go to the doctor today aren't you?

Yes, after the podiatrist and the bank he is off to the optometrist. We already got a stop on the Debit card, so now it's just paperwork, but the eye thing is pressing. Hopefully I'll be able to walk...

FWIW PF, I've had floaters in the eye for years. According to my doc they usually aren't any problem. Either you just get used to them and don't notice anymore or they get dissolved. Hopefully this is Shrek's case, fingers crossed.

FWIW PF, I've had floaters in the eye for years. According to my doc they usually aren't any problem. Either you just get used to them and don't notice anymore or they get dissolved. Hopefully this is Shrek's case, fingers crossed.

It's blood in his eye that is causing the floaters. We have to watch carefully and hope the floaters are the only problem and it doesn't turn into a retinal tear. Another appointment next week to see if it's gotten worse.

I wouldn't have worried but these came on suddenly, in a large amount and got much worse, doubling over two days.

It's blood in his eye that is causing the floaters. We have to watch carefully and hope the floaters are the only problem and it doesn't turn into a retinal tear. Another appointment next week to see if it's gotten worse.

I wouldn't have worried but these came on suddenly, in a large amount and got much worse, doubling over two days.

Did they say they can do anything for it? When a patient has something wrong, doctors don't seem to realize that a week can be a long time to be worrying. :angel:

Did they say they can do anything for it? When a patient has something wrong, doctors don't seem to realize that a week can be a long time to be worrying. :angel:

Since it is blood, it may settle by gravity and Shrek won't see it anymore. He is watching for flashes of light in his periphery or a dark "curtain" we are more worried about a detachment than anything else at this point. It's being watched and we were told that if anything happens to call ASAP, even at 3 in the morning and we will be met at the clinic for emergency care.

Since it is blood, it may settle by gravity and Shrek won't see it anymore. He is watching for flashes of light in his periphery or a dark "curtain" we are more worried about a detachment than anything else at this point. It's being watched and we were told that if anything happens to call ASAP, even at 3 in the morning and we will be met at the clinic for emergency care.

Hang in there PF. I'll say a prayer tonight for Shrek's eye and your nerves.

The Jeans and Butt issue: I lost 30+ pounds over the past 18 mos. I've always been thick-waisted, and it has gotten so much worse! I lost a cup size - (seriously, 42c to 38b)(unlike some people who claim to be large-boned, my skeleton is big), I lost my thighs. I lost my butt. No hips to speak of. But the waist? Still there. I've always had the problem of fitting pants to my waist and having to wear pants that flapped around my bottom and thighs, but it's worse now. I've always been an apple anyway, and I'm more apple-ish now. It won't be an issue for awhile. But husband would like me to show off my slimmer profile and I told him wait for the fall (I mean, warmer weather is going to come soon, right?) and I'll make him my servant while I try on men's jeans for winter wear. Once it warms a bit, skirts and shorts will be fine (I'm still not happy with my thighs, but butt is regaining a curve. Lots of weight-lifting).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom