Petty Vents

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've only banked with B of A since my early college days and never had a negative experience with them. In fact, my current no-fee checking account has been active with them since 1975. I had a business account with them for several years as well.
I've also had several CC's with them over the years, plus a 15-yr mortgage and an home equity line of credit. I have no debts and I only carry one CC and it's a B of A Rewards Visa. No complaints.

Me also... Started with BofA in 72 and have been with them every move out of state and many areas of Cali.. I do have 2 other CC's but no debt..

We had a CC recently used by someone else in L.A.
Stupid criminals..
If your going to steal a #, don't be dumb enough to buy food that's going to be delivered to your home address.
Just sayin':rolleyes:

OK...A Petty Vent...

I subscribe to a few food blogs.. Some are enjoyable and educational..

One I have been following a while announced a live on facebook tutorial on using leftovers.. Seemingly something I'd enjoy...

Welp... A very good written blogger turns out (in my opinion) to be an airhead and totally unprepared for a live show..

Honestly... I'm in a good mood..but.. This lady is an airhead.. :wacko:

Rant over.... :ROFLMAO:

There is a world of difference between blogging and "live". You can edit your written word to the 'nth degree... but "live" doesn't let you.

sometime, while posting a reply, by the time I've finished, three other replies have been posted... :ermm: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:

We had a CC recently used by someone else in L.A.
Stupid criminals..
If your going to steal a #, don't be dumb enough to buy food that's going to be delivered to your home address.
Just sayin':rolleyes:
:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Well, a lot of the time they wouldn't be crooks if they weren't stupid.

I couldn't stand these allergic reactions (hives & swollen lips) I've been getting almost nightly from I don't know what so I finally emailed my primary doc at Kaiser this morning and a couple of hours later I received a call from their allergy dept and booked an appointment to see an allergist a few days from now to see what the heck I'm allergic to.

Last edited:
roadfix: My brother had hives and swollen lips, they found out he was allergic to his detergent, but he only reacted when it got in contact with his face.

I couldn't stand these allergic reactions (hives & swollen lips) I've been getting almost nightly from I don't know what so I finally emailed my primary doc at Kaiser this morning and a couple of hours later I received a call from their allergy dept and booked an appointment to see an allergist a few days from now to see what the heck I'm allergic to.

Bummer... In all my years I've not been harassed by allergies while seeing friends and family suffer through them.. Hope you get it figured out soon...

roadfix: My brother had hives and swollen lips, they found out he was allergic to his detergent, but he only reacted when it got in contact with his face.
I was thinking it might be detergent because night time is when your face is in contact with pillows and any detergent that didn't rinse out of the pillow cases. Also, that's when you breathe in any fumes from the leftover detergent.

Thanks!
Besides food, detergent and mites are suspect too. In fact, I switched brands of laundry detergent recently before these attacks began so that's highly suspect. I might even take a small sample of the detergent to the allergist if that'll help.

Thanks!
Besides food, detergent and mites are suspect too. In fact, I switched brands of laundry detergent recently before these attacks began so that's highly suspect. I might even take a small sample of the detergent to the allergist if that'll help.

Detergent sounds like a key suspect. I only use the ones that have no scents or colors added, because I've had detergent issues in the past.

CD

Wish there was a way that you could have blood work done without having a horrid bruise when they TRIED to get the blood AND where they ENDED UP getting the blood from.

Not a vent...A wish perhaps...

I'd like a "like" button such as Facebook has.. I often read an interesting comment but, would rather not "quote and comment".. I know there is a thank button but sometimes I'd just like the poster to know that I thought his/her post was interesting/enjoyable..

Oh heck... I just know that someone is going to point out a button and I will have another "Duh on me" moment.. :LOL:

Not a vent...A wish perhaps...

I'd like a "like" button such as Facebook has.. I often read an interesting comment but, would rather not "quote and comment".. I know there is a thank button but sometimes I'd just like the poster to know that I thought his/her post was interesting/enjoyable..

Oh heck... I just know that someone is going to point out a button and I will have another "Duh on me" moment.. :LOL:

Many of us agree with you. The THANKS button is cumbersome to use. A like button could work with one click and you're done.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom