Petty Vents

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I read the other article on what women over 30 should not wear...Graphic Tees??? I would have to get all new tops. Love my superhero T-Shirts.

I read the other article on what women over 30 should not wear...Graphic Tees??? I would have to get all new tops. Love my superhero T-Shirts.
Such nonsense.

I tried to find a wonderful article about what older women should and shouldn't wear. It stuff like, "Wear clothes you love." "Wear comfortable clothing." I wish I could remember more of it.

Oh my gosh, I think I read that same article because I thought that was ridiculous! It also said not wearing sweatpants with words across the rear, like... juicy lol lol, (just for the record I don't lol)and short skirts... hoop earrings which I love, leopard print... to name a few

Last edited:
Of course I'm a guy and have my own views but, I'll go with Jeannies thoughts on apparel...

Wear age and body type appropriate clothing...
Now... Who decides what is age and body type appropriate?? :rolleyes:

Ross

Here's some tasteful, colorful hair for you ladies that are wanting the look!

Attachments

• IMG_3683.jpg
    IMG_3683.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_3684.jpg
    IMG_3684.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_3685.jpg
    IMG_3685.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 94
I borrow books online through my library for my Kindle.. A pretty good system... :)

Ross

I used to do that but truthfully I kind of forgot about it. I get the kindle free pick every month and I have gotten some goods ones from that! I would show you my nightstand, it's piled high with books and cooking magazines to read but I'd be way too embarrassed lol... I also have several online waiting!

I used to do that but truthfully I kind of forgot about it. I get the kindle free pick every month and I have gotten some goods ones from that! I would show you my nightstand, it's piled high with books and cooking magazines to read but I'd be way too embarrassed lol... I also have several online waiting!

I am no longer a Prime member, mainly because of the library access.. I read from 2 to 4 books a week and found it easier, for me, to use the library..

I allowed my Prime account to lapse as I didn't purchase much from Amazon..

Ross

I am no longer a Prime member, mainly because of the library access.. I read from 2 to 4 books a week and found it easier, for me, to use the library..

I allowed my Prime account to lapse as I didn't purchase much from Amazon..

Ross

I buy everything from amazon.. I also like Jet, they have great customer service and funny "waiting" messages even if it does get repetitive... ok it was funny the first time I called :D
Susan

Well, it's better than the alternative...

...what older women should and shouldn't wear. It stuff like, "Wear clothes you love." "Wear comfortable clothing." I wish I could remember more of it...
I wish I could wear comfortable feet. :( Met with a podiatrist today. She's a very nice doctor, but no miracle suggestions. My only consolation is she kept saying "oh, this isn't too bad" and offered all sorts of suggestions and help to relieve things. Best yet, she isn't a doctor who is eager to do surgery - not that it would help for the mass of born spurs all across the top of the arch area. Doc told me it's just wear-and-tear and arthritis. I've teased Himself that I've worn myself out before I'm old enough to die for a while, but little did I know how true that is! :LOL:

Well, all the recent talk about what's an "appropriate look" this rebel old lady had a change made at the hairdresser today! :cool:;):punk:

img_1516530_0_a6df4172c0bb4978f1112967a5a76184.jpg

Cool. I'm still salt and pepper, though quickly heading toward the salt side. DD bleaches strands of her hair, it's even darker than mine, nearly blue-black, and colors it, but I'm not going to mess with bleach, will wait until I'm more salty.

Back
Top Bottom