Petty Vents

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This morning bf told me he is planning to start saving his "dukers" til he gets to work, to save money by not filling up our tank. Then after he left I discovered he clogged the toilet and Just left it. Oops, he "forgot". Ugh, where is the mystery going?? I miss the days when he used to make some effort not to gross me out. I'm a little old fashioned/lady like in that way. Not into talking about (or seeing the result of) bodily functions. Yuck.

This morning bf told me he is planning to start saving his "dukers" til he gets to work, to save money by not filling up our tank. Then after he left I discovered he clogged the toilet and Just left it. Oops, he "forgot". Ugh, where is the mystery going?? I miss the days when he used to make some effort not to gross me out. I'm a little old fashioned/lady like in that way. Not into talking about (or seeing the result of) bodily functions. Yuck.
I'm not very old fashioned or ladylike. But, I don't want to see what's in a clogged up toilet.

taxlady said:
I'm not very old fashioned or ladylike. But, I don't want to see what's in a clogged up toilet.

Neither do I. And the fact that he says, "I know how much you like talking about this, but..." leads me to believe he knows I don't enjoy discussing the subject. If it was a health issue or something and he was asking my opinion that would be a little different, but just as a topic of conversation, no thank you.

(so then I bring it up as a topic of conversation lol... Sorry. )

Every time I acknowledge that my migraine has downgraded or the headache has gone away, it comes back with a vengence. :mad:

But I am saying this under petty vents because all my other pains are being managed quite well! :)

With threads for Venting and Venting on a Happy Note, this thread would be the catch-all.

thank you, lpb. and zee, i think you're precisely right.:) that portion of my post was not meant to be taken seriously tho. all my life i have had to explain my jokes to people. i still think i can be hilarious at times, and have a great sense of humor, but all i see around me are blank stares from friends who never seem to 'get' my funnies, or find them hopelessly corny or lame....:ohmy:

so, let me apologize for what was meant to be tongue-in-cheek, and some fun teasing of alix, and her ever-increasing need for more new categories for all her peeves of all sizes and gradations....oh hi, alix, give us a smile?:)

thank you, lpb. and zee, i think you're precisely right.:) that portion of my post was not meant to be taken seriously tho. all my life i have had to explain my jokes to people. i still think i can be hilarious at times, and have a great sense of humor, but all i see around me are blank stares from friends who never seem to 'get' my funnies, or find them hopelessly corny or lame....:ohmy:

so, let me apologize for what was meant to be tongue-in-cheek, and some fun teasing of alix, and her ever-increasing need for more new categories for all her peeves of all sizes and gradations....oh hi, alix, give us a smile?:)

Vit, I actually took it as a joke (should have used an emoticon). What I was trying to say through my headache was that now you have ONE MORE option to choose from :wacko::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: So for me, no apology necessary.:)

Sit him down and with the promise of a wonderful dinner that you have let the smells waft through the house tell him how you feel. He loves you and needs a head up. That's what you need to do. Keeping quiet is not going to help and will end up with you growing angrier til an all out fight ensues. Tell him now,
Kades

Sit him down and with the promise of a wonderful dinner that you have let the smells waft through the house tell him how you feel. He loves you and needs a head up. That's what you need to do. Keeping quiet is not going to help and will end up with you growing angrier til an all out fight ensues. Tell him now,
Kades
+1

Not to make light of Alix's vent.....but I thought your post was hilarious Vitauta. No explanation needed for me ;-). I quite often think I am "funny", when others do not..... :-(

Somebunny said:
Not to make light of Alix's vent.....but I thought your post was hilarious Vitauta. No explanation needed for me ;-). I quite often think I am "funny", when others do not..... :-(

No worries, I think you're both funny! As am I! :LOL:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom