Petty Vents

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh good gravy, DH reported the upstairs TV remote was missing, he's tearing the bedroom apart, and demanding that I come look for it. I'm in the middle of trying to repair the downstairs printer, and had already addressed a bunch of other issues of DH's making. Held my ground, as I did not misplace the upstairs remote, I was not going to look for it, as I did not lose it.

Hmm. SOMEBODY left the upstairs remote on the desk DOWNSTAIRS. Wonder who could have done that?

LOL boy can I relate that that !!!

Sorry to laugh but it just sounds so much like our house anymore. Usually he can't find the living room remote .. and somehow I am the one who needs to come find it. Funny how I always find it in his chair cushion ... wonder how it got there???

Men and their remotes !!!!!

Dawgluver said:
Oh good gravy, DH reported the upstairs TV remote was missing, he's tearing the bedroom apart, and demanding that I come look for it. I'm in the middle of trying to repair the downstairs printer, and had already addressed a bunch of other issues of DH's making. Held my ground, as I did not misplace the upstairs remote, I was not going to look for it, as I did not lose it.

Hmm. SOMEBODY left the upstairs remote on the desk DOWNSTAIRS. Wonder who could have done that?

Oh I sympathize Dawg..... I am often asked where the phone is????? Although I rarely use the phone and there are......count 'em....4 in this house and one in the shop! DH uses the phone to talk to his sibs or his BFF every weekend. I mostly use my cell phone. They sure can be Grumpy Bears!

Heh. I am usually the Finder of Things. Nice to have a few fellow Finders!

DH can be trained, said no one recently.....

Last edited:
Heh. I am usually the Finder of Things. Nice to have a few fellow Finders!

DH can be trained, said no one recently.....

I'm the Spooky Finder...I know where Shrek puts things when I didn't even see him put it down...gives him the creeps.:LOL:

So it is safe to say, that would not have been a good time to ring your doorbell and come for a visit and a cuppa? Or should I bring my own remote? :angel:

I'm the Spooky Finder...I know where Shrek puts things when I didn't even see him put it down...gives him the creeps.:LOL:

This subject should have its own thread. REMOTES and PHONES!! We all have stories of hilarity. It is just too early in the morning to be laughing this hard. I will have to get my screen cleaner while I try to drink my coffee. There is a reason God left me a widow. He thought it was my turn to have the remote. :angel:

SO misplaces EVERYTHING! It's become my job to find EVERYTHING. She is untrainable on the topic. She's always misplacing glasses, keys, phones, credit cards and jewelery. It's maddening.

Don't even get me started on all the jewelery she's lost. It's maddening.

OK, latest vent. I waited all morning yesterday for some guys to come install a storm door. No show. AAAAAAAAA!

Back
Top Bottom