Petty Vents

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry, Dawg. I hope DH is okay, maybe just a case of spring fever out of season, or maybe something at work. Got my fingers crossed for ya that it's just a little glitch. Don't overthink it, it's probably no big deal. I'm sure he'll tell you later.

Thanks, guys, AFAIK, no early dementia in his side, just a bit of schizophrenia and a mite of bipolar. My side all just croaks from heart attacks.

Oh crap.

I know that every so often I would need a "Mental Health" day from work. Wait a day or two and then ask him what it was all about. :angel:

Last edited:
Our local public TV station is requesting recipes for an upcoming cookbook and I have one I would like to submit, but the web page for submitting recipes keeps telling me I've entered the wrong security code and I know I haven't. Every time they reject your security code they give you a new one. I know I haven't entered all 20 of them wrong! The deadline for submitting recipes is tomorrow. Grrrr I wanted to be in that cookbook for posterity.

Our local public TV station is requesting recipes for an upcoming cookbook and I have one I would like to submit, but the web page for submitting recipes keeps telling me I've entered the wrong security code and I know I haven't. Every time they reject your security code they give you a new one. I know I haven't entered all 20 of them wrong! The deadline for submitting recipes is tomorrow. Grrrr I wanted to be in that cookbook for posterity.

Call the station and let them know something is wrong with the site. :angel:

There's usually an option to have the website speak the code to you, for vision-impaired users. Does this site have that?

There was a link to contact them and I did send them a message, but with the cut off date being tomorrow there's not much hope of this being resolved before them. I didn't see any option for the vision impaired. It's one of those codes where they give you the wonky letters and numbers to show that you're legit.

Did anyone hear me holler s**t?

I finished the mise-en-place for supper. There was a lot to chop. I dumped the plate on the floor. :mad:

Did anyone hear me holler s**t?

I finished the mise-en-place for supper. There was a lot to chop. I dumped the plate on the floor. :mad:

Huh. I wondered what that noise was.

Bummer, Taxy. Hopefully you were able to pick the Shreddy hairs out and rescue it!

ROFLMAO!!!

Apparently, you were able to pick out the Shreddy hair.....
No, I had to mince a new batch. There was more crud in it than just Shreddy hair. :ermm:

Actually, it spread itself out enough that I didn't even bother to look. I just swept it up and deposited it in the compost bin. :(

Last edited:
That is not nice! We shouldn't be laughing at this catastrophe! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Sorry (well not really.)

:LOL: Never said I was nice....

Thankfully, Taxy was able to save the day even after the catastrophe!

Lordy, I would be so aggrieved if I dumped a whole plate of minced vegs....would probably say a few words too!

:LOL: Never said I was nice....

Thankfully, Taxy was able to save the day even after the catastrophe!

Lordy, I would be so aggrieved if I dumped a whole plate of minced vegs....would probably say a few words too!

So would I. But we always seem to laugh the hardest at someone else's misfortune! Don't take me to a funeral! :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom