PF's New House

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
new curtains in the dining room & the brown paint on the gray shirt is the trim color on the exterior

Attachments

• Fireplace.jpg
    Fireplace.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 85
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 89
Thank, GG! Be even more pleased when I can get rid of the yards and yards of cardboard...

"....the brown paint on the gray shirt is the trim color on the exterior"

:LOL: That made me laugh. Can't paint without getting it all over everything, shirt included!

Looking good, PF. :) I'm lovin' that fireplace. Everything in the yard is so green, too - the flowers and pumpkins look like they're thriving. Thanks for sharing your new pics!

Thanks.
The fireplace...has an expensive to repair to the chimney, we are considering blocking/bricking it up and putting in an electric insert.

I don't care who's grandpa the Morning Glories are, they are cute enough to make even me get up early enough to enjoy them!

And WHAT is it with shirts and paint? Like a magnet...

Everything is looking more and more homey. :heart: I hope you make nice friends with your glass-top stove. Some days I wish I had my old coil heating element one back...

I don't care who's grandpa the Morning Glories are, they are cute enough to make even me get up early enough to enjoy them!

And WHAT is it with shirts and paint? Like a magnet...

Everything is looking more and more homey. :heart: I hope you make nice friends with your glass-top stove. Some days I wish I had my old coil heating element one back...

I now own three paint shirts...:rolleyes:

My yard is so full of weeds, time to weed and feed it again. I'm sure some of the things growing in the wildflower bed are the critters that become tumbleweeds. Guess I will know in the fall. That's the problem with wildflower gardens, you have no idea if it's a weed or not.I may have to cover it with black plastic to kill it all off and try again next year. Meanwhile, it does look nice. Some of the flowers I know were in the mix, like cosmos and bluebells, have not shown their faces.

Very nice, PF! Love the new stove and all the green touches around the yard!

I just signed a purchase agreement myself a couple of weeks ago. It's a 90-year-old arts and crafts home about 35 miles south of the Twin Cities. It needs a garage, though. I'll be closing in mid-September, provided I can get a solid bid for the garage/driveway addition, AND get the job scheduled. If not, I'll be looking elsewhere. Fingers crossed.

Great, Steve! I have my fingers crossed for you.

We are still installing the stove...started at 10:00 this morning. Lots of funny business in the wiring and the stove was 1/2 inch too wide...some remodeling was done, knocked out the end of one of the cabinets to make the space wide enough.

Dad is coming back, he needed to go home and relax for a bit.

Installed!!!

13 hours later...too tired to cook.:ermm:

Attachments

• installed.jpg
    installed.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 82
...Lots of funny business in the wiring...
Be VERY careful with that wiring, PF. My Dad did a lot of wiring in our house and didn't ground most of it. I found out why we always got a little shock when resting a hand on the sink while reaching to turn off the light over the sink. NO ground! Same with the outlet that let an old toaster blow out when it was plugged in and being used. It's a miracle none of of died - and I am not exaggerating. Be CAREFUL!

Unless, you know, you want curly hair...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom