Phish Is Back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks man! I will keep that in mind. We will be flying in, but haven't looked into hotels or anything else yet. Man I feel like I am 10 years younger planning and dreaming of all of this. It sure brings back the memories.

I remember when it was so easy to just pick up and go on tour for 7 or 8 shows at a time. I miss those days.

Indeed...the only assurance I have now is knowing I have the money to not worry about where am I staying, what am I eating, and how am I getting to/from. Not that those were ever really great concerns back then, it was all part of the adventure.

Seriously though, if you need anything, I got your back. And not some camper in the back yard, and honest to goodness place to crash and wake up to bloody marys and a hot breakfast, lol. My fam is great like that.

Thank man. That is a great offer and I just hope we are lucky enough to even consider taking you up on it!

Phish is fenominal!!!

Troy A is an improvisational genius, and could write a book on it-Oh wait, if theres a book, then it really isn't improvisation is it- Oh well, which came first the chicken or the egg......

If you have the opportunity, you should GO!!

Oh trust me, I know I should. I have seen Phish over 100 times and seen Trey solo probably around 20 times or so. I have been following them since '93 and have seen some amazing shows. I have seen Gamehendge and been to every festival except for the Florida NYE show. I have been through thick and think with the boys. I just hope they practice before these shows. When they practiced they were mind blowing. When they stopped practicing they really went downhill.

i really like seeing bands at hampton ... they were really good in the past ..
and i am not a huge fan .. just stumbled upon tickets ..
i might check them out ...

I don't know about all this. It all sounds a little phishy to me! *gulp!* Sorry, had to say that!

:)Barbara

That blows man! I have not heard yet. I am not sure if that is good news or bad news. I am not holding my breath though. I heard they got something like 400,000+ requests and just 19,000 tickets available for mail order.

I was shut out from both mail order and Ticketmaster. This is one of the one Phish shows I have ever been shut out from.

I am kind of relieved I did not get tix. It would have been expensive and difficult for me to get there and with my luck my brothers wedding would be that weekend anyway. Now I do not have to worry about those things.

Back
Top Bottom