Phoenix is the Name of this Computer now !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maidrite

Contest Winner
My Computer is out of the Ashes and BACK ON LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: New Modem and Fixing a Trace or two and She LIVES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I MISSED YOU ALL SO, But Here I am Again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HAD A "GREAT MAIDRITE DAY THIS DAY" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: BY HIS GRACE!!!

Thank goodness! I was having to redo all my settings because he was getting rid of everything on my computer! I think James panicked a little bit when he realized I have a lot more school work to do this month and he wasn't going to get to use mine much! I tried to warn him about the dangers of DC Addiction--the withdrawl symptoms are terrible! He had to learn the hard way!

:) Barbara

Allright, Maidrite's back:LOL: Glad your back, it's been so quiet and lonely:LOL:

kadesma

I was having Hot Flashes, I felt Cold and Clammy, and am So Glad to have My Computer Back, I feel free again !!!!!!!! :chef:
I AM BACK
"HAVE A MAIDRITE DAY" :mrgreen:
Boy am I Glad Barbara was Charing me a arm and a Leg to use hers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

Last edited:
Yeahhh Maidrite is back! That is so...

img_217093_0_08c9a0cdebe74760ca3306eb47ed0461.gif

Lets just Say "My King Does Live Again:king: " and I am Fine with Being "Sir James of Pageland" I have My "Queen" and Now I Rule once again over CYBER SPACE :brows: :cool: !

Back
Top Bottom