Phone advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marla8271

Assistant Cook
what does everyone think of the razr 2? :pig:
img_475787_0_0baf5f5c0dbec094088209b70d0043f4.jpg

i know several people who own them, and all have warned against getting one. the dirt on them is that they're flimsy and the batteries won't hold a charge.

I have Razr V3xx, I love the phone. Battery holds a charge very well. I wouldn't qualify it as flimsy, but have been told they are somewhat delicate. Meaning they don't like to be dropped a lot. So far so good!

My wife has a razr. Not sure which one she has. She is happy with it, but I have heard too many horror stories from other people to ever get one myself.

My wife has a razr. Not sure which one she has. She is happy with it, but I have heard too many horror stories from other people to ever get one myself.

GB, are the stories you've heard any different from what BT mentioned? I have one and have had no problems with it in a year.

Well the new Razr 2 looks really sharp and is like a total upgrade from the previous razr family members. (Removed link per Community Policies - KE)check out the features, seeing is believing. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't remember the specifics Andy, but flimsy sounds familiar. This was on another forum that I read people complaining about them. For every 10 people that hated them there was one person who loved theirs.

I have a razr,,, ( hubby bought it) not sure which one but, I love it. I've had it for over a year and I've never had a problem. Easy to use and for me the battery is fine. I do charge it every night though.

that's a good way to keep a battery healthy, pds. no wonder you have no problems.

i have an lg vx-8300, and it holds a great charge. i only have to charge it about once every 5 or 6 days for a coupla hours.

I have a Razr V3c. I'm not a heavy user and have dropped it a couple of times. It works fine. I charge it every two or three days. SO has a different Motorola (325) and her reception is stronger than the Razr (more bars). I like the shape. It fits a pocket with less bulge.

Yeah, Andy the V3c is a good phone, never heard a complaint about it so far. Did any of you see the link i put up? It shows the specs for the new razr. The new one looks a lil better than the original, i like what they've done with the front of it.

Never heard good things from people that use Motorola's. I did some support for GPRS etc on handsets and the Motorola is the WORST handset to get someone to setup :)

People aren't impressed with the keypad and stuff, and the one we had in the testing dept. was kept in a cupboard but picked up so much dirt it was unbelievable, only fone like it in the cupboard LOL

Back
Top Bottom