Photo of you...as a child :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I was 3 here.

Attachments

• ScannedImage.jpg
    ScannedImage.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 191
okay, I am due for a major re-organizing around here. First I couldn't find my wedding photos, then I couldn't find my first grade picture. I accidentally found it last night while working on an ongoing family photo project. I have also determined that the very first photos I scanned years ago, are lurking some unknown to me place on my hardrive:wacko:. I will also attach a photo of my grandmother taken at about the same age as my photo, between 5 and 6 years of age. My grandmother is on the left, the younger child.

Attachments

• BZFirstGrade (2).jpg
    BZFirstGrade (2).jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 189
  • AbbyMarthaclayton300dpi (2).jpg
    AbbyMarthaclayton300dpi (2).jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 155
Beth, you look like your grandma!

I love seeing these photos!!! I think I posted a thread like this when I first joined but not many people posted childhood photos!

Let me find one of me...

The boy said I have to post this picture...might have been the one I posted on my thread too. It's me in 5th grade at our annual frog jumping contest!!! I loved my frog (I still have a weird obsession with frogs too!)

Attachments

• File0029.jpg
    File0029.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 178
Mom has all of mine, asked her for some but she says they are all packed away and may someday get some to me.
Somewhere around here we have a pic of me in high school in my Boy Scout uniform, taken for my Eagle Scout ceremony. Other than that a couple of pictures from college and the rest taken with me and DW and later family over the last 16 years.

okay, I am due for a major re-organizing around here. First I couldn't find my wedding photos, then I couldn't find my first grade picture. I accidentally found it last night while working on an ongoing family photo project. I have also determined that the very first photos I scanned years ago, are lurking some unknown to me place on my hardrive:wacko:. I will also attach a photo of my grandmother taken at about the same age as my photo, between 5 and 6 years of age. My grandmother is on the left, the younger child.

Great photos Beth. Good luck with the photo project! ;)

I thought I had an elemetary pic of me around the house somewhere, but upon looking last night I couldn't find one pic of me as a baby or a kid..... oh well. They're probably at my dad's house or packed away like yours, Mav.
Or maybe that story of me being adopted from aliens it true.....

I thought I had an elemetary pic of me around the house somewhere, but upon looking last night I couldn't find one pic of me as a baby or a kid..... oh well. They're probably at my dad's house or packed away like yours, Mav.
Or maybe that story of me being adopted from aliens it true.....

Nah... you were raised by dogs! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom