Photoshop?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CharlieD

Chef Extraordinaire
Need to manupulate a picture, does anybody know of any Free programms that would do that. Doesn't have to be anything fancy, it's just for a kids play. The end result doesn't have to be of a perfect quality or amyhing like that.

I use Picasa from google (free) it has lots of options and is great for beginners. I have GIMP, but for the life of me can't figure out how to use all of the features.

I use Picasa on all of my blog photos and photos that I post here.

http://picasa.google.com/

It depends on what you want to do. I use both IrfanView and Picasa. I use Picasa mostly to make photos look better, e.g., better lighting, straighten, get rid of red eye. I can play around more with IrfanView: add lines, copy and paste one part to another part, more fine tuned playing around with lighting than in Picasa.

We too use Gimp... brilliant program :)

I also have Photoshop, which is fantastic, but it is a big program and is not cheap to buy, so for a free, yet still great program to play around with images, Gimp is the way to go :)

We too use Gimp... brilliant program :)

I also have Photoshop, which is fantastic, but it is a big program and is not cheap to buy, so for a free, yet still great program to play around with images, Gimp is the way to go :)
What operating system do you have on your computer?

I've played around with GIMP, but it wasn't exactly user friendly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom