Pick From The List
There are a host of great cooks on this site. I submit an idea to everyone. I invite anyone who has a list of favorite recipes, your own personal favorites, or your most successful recipes, to list in this thread. After you have compiled and posted your list, anyone can request any recipes from that list and we can then either post them directly, or send the recipe through a private message.
This will allow others to enjoy what we, and our families and friends enjoy. Just make sure that when you post your recipe, you include your techniques and ingredients accurately, so that others can duplicate what you have made. I'll go ahead and start.
1. Goodweed's World Famous Pancakes
2. My Best Oven-Fried Chicken
3. Smoked Turkey
4. Trophy Winning White Chili
5. Perfect Mashed Potatoes
6. Belgian Waffles
7. Perfect Pie Crust
8. 10-Inch New York Cheesecake
9. Enhanced Box-Mix cake
10. Chocolate-Mayonnaise Cake
11. Potato Rolls
12. Semi-Sourdough Pigs in the Blanket
13. Prize Winning Baked Beans
14. Fruit/Tofu Smoothie (healthy and delicious)
15. Chicken Meatballs with Sweet & Sour Sauce
16. Prime Rib
17. Pulled Pork from the barbecue
18. Quick and Easy Smoky Pulled Pork
19. Carne Asada Filling for Burritos and Tacos
20. Cinnamon Sticky Buns
I could go on & on. But that's a start.
Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North
“No amount of success outside the home can compensate for failure within the home…
Check out my blog for the friendliest cooking instruction on the net. Go ahead. You know you want to.