Pics from my son's wedding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VickiQ

Sous Chef
Snapfish: Share:Registration
I'm hoping this works-most of you know what my family looks like. I'm wearing the green dress walking with the large man wearing the tux with vest of the same color- oh yeah that's my husband !!!;)One of my favorite pics is of my son (the groom) and my daughter (the blonde bridesmaid) where she is holding his arm-does that make sense???I've been VERY busy and just wanted to take a minute to share this with you- Sorry if there's is too many pics I don't know how to separate them from the folder!!!:ermm:Love and energy, Vicki
PS I just tried the site and you can see the pics without registering.
#2 The baby with the flaming cake is my niece's daughter- don't know how that got in there.
#3 Angel(our lab) with the pink plastic engagment ring- We never have a set of pics without her
#4 The old dude with the bad toupee is...my father.

Last edited:
Omigosh, Vicki. Everything looked so lovely. Your son definitely has your eyes. Hope he gives them back.:LOL:

Looks like the wedding went well and that the weather cooperated.

You looked gorgeous, dahling!

What a treat to add someone to your family! Ours has grown so large at our children's marriages. We have 4 sons and a daughter and have added another son and three daughters. Only one more son to get married. Boo hiss, he's the oldest and doesn't have a lady at the moment. That's okay. The love bug will smack him when he least expects it.

:)Very nice pictures I of course focused on the wedding cake if its not to personal what was it made of who made and how much was it.You can PM me if you dont want to say on here.I dabble in wedding cakes now and then Ive made a few so I like to get an idea on these things. What was the icing on it?

It looks like it was a beautiful wedding. Everyone looks so happy and you look gorgeous.

Vicki,
just gorgeous, you look so beautiful and happy. Your son and daughter have your lovely smile..Congratulations to all of you..I just know you all had a wonderful loving family day.
Long life, happiness and prosperity to the bride and groom.
kadesma

You look splendid Vicki, and I'm green with envy! No weddings for my crew yet, much less one as lovely as your son's. Your new DIL looked like she stepped out of Brides magazine and your son had the biggest grin in every pic. Who could ask for more? Thanks for sharing the pics.

vicki, a big hug and congrats on your son's wedding. the pics looked like it was a beautiful wedding, and a fun day.

may thier days be filled, oh, yada yada. ;) you know the routine.

hey, is dennis the "honored" one? ya know, the one you mentioned before that the other men in the family genuflect when he enters the room? even if not, she's a lucky girl. she's married into a great family.

Thanks everyone. It was a TERRIFIC day from start to finish.
jpmcgrew- the cake was chocolate and vanilla layers with alternate layers of cannoli and chocolate fillings.I'm not sure what the icing was made out of although I know for sure it ws not fondant as my DIL is not fond of it.
(((Dove)) there is a slide show option at the site you may wat to try to see the rest of the pics.
Bucky- good old Buckytom-yes this is the 'honoered" one.The one his Dad says "That's my boy beaming with pride and somehow is seldom talking about the kid's 4.0 GPA through high school and college-Oh you guys!!!On the other note thank you- we feel our son has married into a great family as well.BTW Jersey boy-the reception was at Rockleigh Country Club in Rockleigh,NJ- I know VeraBlue knows of it, do you?
Thanks again everyone - I honestly wish you could all have been there with us. I love sharing good times with everyone I know!!!Love and energy, Vicki

vicki, i went to a coupla proms there having grown up nearby, and my sister was married there. my dad was gonna retire at 63 but worked until 65 just to pay for her freakin' wedding. (this is my next eldest, now-stinkin'-rich sister, for anyone that's keeping up. :glare: grrrrrr)

i have to say, thanks for making us all part of your family by sharing your photos. i hope you're feeling our love and energy for you... i truely mean it.

(lord knows the poor bride, what the he11's her name, oh yeah, laurie's feeling it. :shock:

sorry, couldn't help that one. :innocent:)

Last edited:
Vicki!!!!! Those were GREAT pictures. What a great wedding and what a beautiful family and YOU, my dear, were gorgeous!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for inviting us into this time!

LOVE and energy back to you!

marge, (or anyone i know, or know where you live) if you're funky about signing up, i'll give you my password. pm me.

Back
Top Bottom