Pics of Holiday decorations/trees?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

deelady

Executive Chef
Pics of your Holiday decorations/trees?

I just finished posting some pics in the members photos and it made me think of starting this thread for everyone to share any Holiday decorating/holidays tree pics...all I have up is my tree and a wreath on the door but here is mine none the less! Anyone else wanna share....?

Attachments

• 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 164
LOL I was thinking the same thing earlier... about starting a show your tree thread...
I'll have to do it tomorrow, somehow the camera battery is dead and nobody put the other on the charger last time.
DUH!

Here's my tree. The color is off cause I had to turn the flash off otherwise you can't see the tree very well.

Attachments

• 100_0877.jpg
    100_0877.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 151
Awww very pretty! I was trying to get my lights to show up better but it just wasn't happening! :)

Keep em coming!! :)

We didn't do a tree this year but I'll try to take a photo of my snowmen later on this afternoon.

i would like to put up a christmas tree but we have 5 cats in the house that spend the night playing and chasing each other thoughout the frontroom and would more than likely use the tree as a climbing post like they did about three years ago.

i would like to put up a christmas tree but we have 5 cats in the house that spend the night playing and chasing each other thoughout the frontroom and would more than likely use the tree as a climbing post like they did about three years ago.
I have 5 cats too ! I have not put a tree up in years, it doesn't bother me that it is not up. 2 of the furbabies are 9 months old , and really chase each other etc. :LOL:

Pretty trees for those that have posted so far.... I stopped putting up a tree several years ago.

I don't have a tree, but I have a lot of decorations and gifts around, so I don't miss one.

Here's a picture of a four-foot Santa that my brother found next to the dumpster after Christmas, a couple of years ago. Absolutely pristine condition! (my neighbors toss out the darndest things). We rescued him.

He looks out my front door.

Lee

I can't believe someone would just throw that away!! How foolish! They could have at least sold it on craigslist or ebay...very easily I'm sure!

I remember our cats always climbing up the tree and as well several times getting stuck!! Crazy cats! Gotta love em!

We are still able to fool with cut trees. Right now, we are in between crops of raising our own Christmas trees. With the droughts and how slowly blue spruces grow, this last crop may out live us. This year we went to a cut your own farm and got this specimen. I predict I will have no problem eventually going over to artificial trees;)

Attachments

• DSCF0190.jpg
    DSCF0190.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 164
  • DSCF0192.jpg
    DSCF0192.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 183
  • DSCF0193.jpg
    DSCF0193.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 168
  • DSCF0194.jpg
    DSCF0194.jpg