Picture of the Quadruple Bypass Burger.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You realize, of course, that I simply must get a bit of this burger now??:ohmy:

I don't know about you, but I'm a burger junkie and this burger really does look good.

JMediger said:
I was thinking the same for the "Freshly Baked Bun" ... I think the glazed doughnuts might be a better idea Tattrat!

I hadn't noticed that 'healthy' note to go with the lettuce - so just think, couple slices tomato, bit of 'fresh' lettuce and a freshly baked bun - hmmmm ..... Come to think of it, those three items wouldn't make a bad sandwich by themselves.:)

VeraBlue said:
You realize, of course, that I simply must get a bit of this burger now??:ohmy:

I don't know about you, but I'm a burger junkie and this burger really does look good.

Based on the location you have provided you are at least 1,000 miles away from this burger joint.

I like the little links on this site that are below the site name, but above the topics, that always have something to do with the text of the topic. Above this one are links for:

Balloon Angioplasty
Angioplasty Alternatives
Quadruple Bypass

LOL!

BC

LOL! Did y'all see that a guy ripped through the Quadruple Bypass in just over 5 minutes and 30 seconds, and ordered another?!?!? Aye Carumba! :pig: :w00t2:

Hee hee hee, taking their concept, I've got a way to run with it a bit more and bring more calories to the table. Maybe I should let them know!

THere is a burger joint here in Minneapolis that make a burger called the Juicy Lucy. 1/2 pound burger with the cheese inside the burger!Imagine that with all of the cheese and stuff outside the burger already!

If I could come up with $175k, I'd open a franchise here. I even have a location for it already (well, I don't have it, but know a guy that owns it).

Too bad their only in Tempe. I'd love to get ahold of one of these burgers. It sure puts BK's triple and quadruple burgers to shame, but then again that isn't difficult to do.

BigDog said:
LOL! Did y'all see that a guy ripped through the Quadruple Bypass in just over 5 minutes and 30 seconds, and ordered another?!?!? Aye Carumba! :pig: :w00t2:

He is the man!!!!

Magic Mountain

This burger is a bit too much. But then again, there's a restaurant called Ross' in Bettendorf, Iowa, home of the 'Magic Mountain'. It's grilled buttered Texas toast (that's extra thick toast for those who don't know, about 1 inch thick sliced bread) covered with ground beef (loose meat, not a burger) then piled high with french fries (substitute hash browns for 25 cents extra) and then smothered in cheese sauce. It looks absolutely disgusting but apparently Ross' is "famous" for it.

I'll admit to once trying the 'Morning Mountain' which is grilled Texas toast topped with sausage, crispy hash browns, a scrambled egg, then topped with "breakfast gravy" (read sausage-cream). :chef: I couldn't eat it all but it wasn't nearly as bad I as thought it might be. If I hadn't had to catch a plane over in Moline, IL, I'd have gotten a doggy bag! I doubt they would have reheated it for me in the galley on the plane!

Fraidy

BigDog said:

You only wish you had an appetite like him.

BigDog said:
THere is a burger joint here in Minneapolis that make a burger called the Juicy Lucy. 1/2 pound burger with the cheese inside the burger!Imagine that with all of the cheese and stuff outside the burger already!

Wonder if they have Bulgarian roots? There is a traditional dish here that has ground meat with cheese inside. Sometimes with peppers or other things as well. It's like a hole inside the meat with these things inserted.

I'm also a burger junkie and wouldn't mind this burger if they leave off the onions, sauce and eggs ( ewwwwwww!!!!!).

kleenex said:
You only wish you had an appetite like him.

No, I wish I had a metabolism like him! For knocking out that burger and ordering another one, he ain't that big of a guy!

Oh, and if memory serves, he ate the second burger in something like 9 minutes, give or take! That is 4 pounds (64 ounces) of beef, what looked like would be 8 eggs, a couple dozen slices of cheese, likely about a pound of bacon, and the few veggies in about 15 minutes! My heart is palpatating just thinking about it! Look out DC, it's the big one!

I don't know if I could even finish the Quadruple Bypass, period! Certainly not in 15 minutes, much less five and a half minutes! And forget about the Flatliner Fries!

Think about it. That guy consumed probably something to the effect of 7 to 8 pounds of food in 15 minutes! I'm gaining weight just thinking about it!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom