Picture of the Quadruple Bypass Burger.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Andy M. said:
There are several items in that burger not labeled. Could they be fried eggs?

My guess is since they used only one side of the screen to say what was in the special burger, they did not have enough room for the cheese.

Can I get my mouth around that sucker:pig: :pig: :pig:

Oh yes...I can plainly see how almost anyone could confuse those two hotsie totsies at the bottom of the screen with real nurses:wacko:.

It would take me three days to eat that burger.

and it looks like several fried eggs joined the party between those two buns!

TATTRAT said:
can someone post a pic of a defibrillator!
After eating one of these you will not need one, you may have to go on a diet though.

Ishbel said:
I think the 'crisp lettuce' is a nice touch....:cool:
You have to have something healthy on the burger, hehehehehehe.

This Burger makes the Burger King Quad stacker look like a wimp!!!

Last edited:
Yup! Looks like fried eggs in there too. Didja notice only one slice of red onion was "gourmet red onion" the rest were . . . .?????? Bring some extra bread and you could feed a family of 4 and still have leftovers!:sick::)

The only burgers I really crave are the ones Kim and I make, and we haven't made any in a while. We're over-due.
All the fast food ones affect me the same way...the food moves through very fast. :sick:

As actual restaurants go, I have had some pretty awesome burgers at Ruby Tuesday's. I also must admit that every now and then, I do crave a Steak & Shake steakburger with cheese, fries and a chocolate shake.

Harborwitch said:
Yup! Looks like fried eggs in there too. Didja notice only one slice of red onion was "gourmet red onion" the rest were . . . .?????? Bring some extra bread and you could feed a family of 4 and still have leftovers!:sick::)

I do not think so, One patty per person would be easily enough to finish off in one setting.

[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica]The Heart Attack Grill is absolutely[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica]committed to creating the world's[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica]greatest hamburger and french fries.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica]That's why we have NO freezers,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica]NO walk-in coolers, and NO heat lamps.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica]Absolutely everything is freshly[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica]cut and cooked to order.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica]That's why everyone says the Grill's got[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica]"Taste Worth Dying For®."[/FONT]

I'm curious... Do they keep the meat and potatoes sitting on the counter then? Or do they use the floor?

Ishbel said:
I think the 'crisp lettuce' is a nice touch....:cool:

I was thinking the same for the "Freshly Baked Bun" ... I think the glazed doughnuts might be a better idea Tattrat!

“You have to be a real man to dine here.”

You heard the man. Guys, lets all start killing ourselves, slowly but surely. While we're at it, dress up in girls clothes, dye our hair black, let one side grow long, wear makeup, and call ourselves emos.

goboenomo said:
“You have to be a real man to dine here.”

You heard the man. Guys, lets all start killing ourselves, slowly but surely. While we're at it, dress up in girls clothes, dye our hair black, let one side grow long, wear makeup, and call ourselves emos.

sounds alot like sitcoms in the great white north....and just for future reference, Emo=not a man, but a boy who can't handle being a man. That being said, I miss Kids In The Hall:-p.

TATTRAT said:
sounds alot like sitcoms in the great white north....and just for future reference, Emo=not a man, but a boy who can't handle being a man. That being said, I miss Kids In The Hall:-p.

You know what I meant. :P
I've seen that show a couple times...

Mehhh....

Back
Top Bottom