Picture of Your Family

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, JKath - you guys are just lovely together - what a glamorous couple! I remember years ago, when my daughter and I pulled into a shopping center parking lot in time to see an absolutely stunning young couple getting out of a gull-wing Mercedes. She said "Those people think they are SO cool." And I said, "honey, those people ARE cool." You guys are also very cool. Do you happen to drive a gull-wing Mercedes???

My boyfriend would kill me if I put a pic of him up so here is one of my mom and me last year fixing Thanksgiving dinner and enjoying a bourbon slush.
IMG_1253.jpg

Ahmmmmm...Miss Jkath

2.gif

Me and my guys Christmas 2006. The son standing in the back is the Japanese chef and the son seated next to me is a college student at UVA.

Attachments

• 2006 Family Pic2.jpg
    2006 Family Pic2.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 194
uncle bob, as soon as I get it I'll post a thread for it.

GB- all the girls in my family seem to look just alike. It's strange, my grandmother looked just like us as well just with dark hair like my sister.

I love seeing all of you! Here's one of my favorite family pictures. It's 5 generations of women - my eldest daughter being the baby in my lap. Since then, my grandmother and great grandmother have died so I treasure this pic.

Attachments

• 5Gens.jpg
    5Gens.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 176
This is my hunney bunney wife and I on vacation a few years back.
We stopped at every giant "thing" we could and took a picture together...
a chicken, giant catfish, huge whirligig...

She is slimmer, I am a bit bigger, with no facial hair and short hair now....

Last edited:
Back on page one of this thread I posted a photo of m sweetheart and me.

I thought I should also show you my daughters. Here's the last family portrait of the three of us. They don't like to sit for pictures. There are plenty of pics of my grandson in the members photo section. The daughter on your right is my eldest and his mother.

Attachments

• Andy and the Girls.jpg
    Andy and the Girls.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 168
Andy, the daughter on the left looks like she could be Sandra Bullock's sis. Both are so pretty!
abj: you two are adorable - I'm waiting for Martha Stewart to pop her head around the corner.

Thanks, Uncle Bob
& Karen - dh wishes he had one!

Back
Top Bottom