Picture of Your Family

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Short and pudgy!? I only eat like I'm pudgy, Jeeks. :LOL:

Beth, those used to be my colors :)

Attachments

• over grove city.jpg
    over grove city.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 181
Holy cow - with all the bike talk and now skydiving....I feel very boring! I must say, though - I'm very impressed with y'all!

That's SA-WEET! I really NEED to do that once.....at least once. :rolleyes:

If you're an adrenalin junkie, it's hard to do just once.
I started off just wanting to do it once. My first jump was May 25, 1991. By December I had over 100 jumps. By my 3rd year I was an instructor and safety and training advisor for a local DZ. Then went I burned out on that I started doing camera work at a popular DZ and next thing you know I had over 1000 jumps.
Oh, to keep this on topic..... my sister and BIL like to shop at that mall below me :LOL:

Nice looking broccoli!
Oh, and the kid's cute, too :cool:
There's got to be some mud pies around somewhere, looking at that second pic,UB.

Nice looking broccoli!
Oh, and the kid's cute, too :cool:
There's got to be some mud pies around somewhere, looking at that second pic,UB.

Yep, as best I remember it had been raining for several days, it was muddy, but I couldn't put off picking tomatoes any longer...she was going down the row in front of me picking the ripe ones...(she was just the right height) after the last basket I told DW to hand me the camera...She was a proud wittle girl...she had been helpin her diddy!:LOL:....

PS...I think I may have added a little mud...just for effect!;)

You know..that was many "moons" ago..I really don't remember, nor does she, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if 'Diddy' didn't have a hand in smoothing it out a bit!:LOL:

Sara Beth...is.. adorable still!!!

Back
Top Bottom