"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 05-02-2008, 11:41 PM   #71
Master Chef

Really? I thought that for the brown one, but the multi-colored one I thought was a toy dachshund although it looks even smaller than the one next door.

Old 05-02-2008, 11:43 PM   #72
Master Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacanis View Post
Yo quiero Taco Bell
DW worked IPG (Foote, Cone & Belding), the ad agency that came up with those ads. They have her the talking dog dolls for free, she still has them and won't let anyone play with em at all.

I have this picture in my mind of the Taco Bell dog looking at your dogs and thinking, "I think I need a bigger box!"

Old 05-02-2008, 11:45 PM   #73
Chef Extraordinaire

Pretty sure, but I've been known to be wrong.
Chi's come in all sizes and shapes like Labs, so that's my guess.
Old 05-03-2008, 12:00 AM   #74
Master Chef

Quote:
Chihuahua, Mav
Chihuahua's they are! And yea, Binks (the black and tan) is a bit mouthy. He has a sixth sense too... he knows the second we order pizza for delivery and we do it online. I don't know how he knows, but he goes absolutely bonkers.

Pacanis... that was on a cruise we took a while back so there were other folks sitting with us. But I do like my champange so I'm pretty sure I helped others drink their glass! Actually there are four... one is hiding behing a glass of cham!!!!

Thanks Mav... the boys are like family to me, I truly love my little guys!

Katie E my dear, you are too kind!!! I'm sure that pic is about 8 or more years ago. I really don't have recent pics of me and hubby together. I'm still laughing about the ark thing!
Old 05-03-2008, 12:01 AM   #75
Master Chef

Katie... would love to see the wedding pics!!!!!
Old 05-03-2008, 12:01 AM   #76
Master Chef

Quote:
Pretty sure, but I've been known to be wrong.
Chi's come in all sizes and shapes like Labs, so that's my guess.
Your spot on! You are a doggie fan like me! Know your dog stuff!
Old 05-03-2008, 12:09 AM   #77
Master Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick2272 View Post
This is the Joyner clan, from 2006. We actually had a very hard time getting the picture done because the photographer kept complaining that DW's eyes were closed every time he took the picture. So, now she has this wonderful suprised goofy eyes wide open look on her face!

Hey... you know in your avatar pic, you remind me of Drew Carey! Great photo of the family!!!
Old 05-03-2008, 12:10 AM   #78
Master Chef

Well I'll be, but I guess I should have known from his size. The neighbors is much bigger, probably 1/3 larger than the brown one pictured, which is about the size of our Princess. I was told Princess was toy fox hound, but DW has said she thinks she has chi in her, now I think DW may be right.
Either way she has decided she really likes the smaller dogs, but I told her Princess is small enough as I now have three spots in the fence to cover up so she can't escape anymore!
For me the Beagle is just about the right size, and I love how when I lay down on the couch she jumps up on me and snuggles up.
Old 05-03-2008, 12:11 AM   #79
Master Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by sattie View Post
Hey... you know in your avatar pic, you remind me of Drew Carey! Great photo of the family!!!
OMG I need to loose weight!! That picture is from about ten years ago, and I weighed about 24lbs more than I do today. And don't ya just love those cheesy prescription sunglasses?? LOL.
Old 05-03-2008, 12:16 AM   #80
Master Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick2272 View Post
OMG I need to loose weight!! That picture is from about ten years ago, and I weighed about 24lbs more than I do today. And don't ya just love those cheesy prescription sunglasses?? LOL.
I like the avie, I think you and DW look just fine to me!!!! And when it comes to cheesy.... I'm the queen of cheesy!!! Maybe one of these days I'll post some of those cheesy photos for ya!!! UGH! My problem is that I'm always talking when they are taking the pictures... I'm told I need to learn to shut my mouth.