Picture of Your Family

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry folks, couldn't do that - PC clueless, give ball thanks to the great Lady !!!!!

Barb,
just getting a chance to look at all the pictures..Those boys are just to cute..We are so lucky..Hugs to all of you.
kades

Shucks :blush:......

I need more coffee. I'm speechless. Of course, I must type like a girl anyway :LOL:

Man, poor Pacanis, and now they have his name separated out in a bad way in the user name thread LOL.
He just can't catch a break...

Uh-oh, I guess I missed that thread. They pickin on the poor guy? Do we need to come to his rescue???

It is great looking at the photos, how come no one looks like the mental picture you have after reading all their posts?

I don't know, but I have that same problem. People never match up to what I have pictured in my mind. NOT EVEN CLOSE!

I'm gonna have a hard time getting out of here today. I don't know that my head will fit through the door :-p
Now c'mon girls.....

But if anyone is single and looking..... :LOL:

i'm getting closer everyday to looking like this:

windowslivewriterjustwhatkindofheroishomersimpson-cc2esuperhomer2.jpg

i don't have any recent good shots of dh and me, so i went looking for the wedding pictures, whew, finally found them...this was taken a few years ago..but not as long as Uncle Bob's:)

Attachments

• BZRDwedding.jpg
    BZRDwedding.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 164

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom