Picture of Your Family

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Suzie,they are darling and you are so pretty..Thanks for sharing with us,
kadesma:)

Thank you!
I have no idea where all that gorgeous blonde came from, DH is as dark as I am....
I'm sure it will disappear someday. That's ok, I'll still love em!

You have to click on 'Post Reply'. Then click on the picture of the paper clip, its along the top of where you would type along with a lot of other little icons. A new window will open, find the 'browse' button and click on it. This should open up a window that will show some folder on your computer, not sure which it will take you to. You will need to navigate to where you have your pictures stored, probably in the 'My Pictures' folder, click on it and click on 'OK'. Now click on 'upload' and wait for it to upload, takes a few seconds. Then click on 'close window', and you will be back to where you post your reply. Click on 'preview post', and as long as you see your picture there, you can click on 'save reply'.
If the picture size is too big, you will need help on making it smaller.

Sorry about the location..these are the last pictures of my family.
Then on a :)note..this is Miss Dove.

Attachments

• Marge, Tim and Chris.jpg
    Marge, Tim and Chris.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 147
  • Tim, Chris and Sandie.jpg
    Tim, Chris and Sandie.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 135
  • margedovesiggy1rk.gif
    margedovesiggy1rk.gif
    104.8 KB · Views: 137
left to right, top to bottom,
my little Rowie, the love of my life = my husband, our little girls, Sarie and Emmie, silly Jack Jack, my little boy Landon and a duplicate of Jack Jack and I after his first bath ever, that I did, love the picture, memories.............ahhh

Those are the sweetest little ones you are so blessed..Hugs to all of you
kadesma

Thanks Adillo....
While I was posting those the boys were looking over my shoulder and were admiring your boys. :)
I gotta get those guys a dog.

Cool to put names to faces. Here's me and the kids. No other family to speak of except my mom and dad and they would probably kill me if I put them on the internet lol.

Attachments

• l_a4d956dc9f04f375dc7c7b6b4df0b4f3.jpg
    l_a4d956dc9f04f375dc7c7b6b4df0b4f3.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 145
  • Picture 013.jpg
    Picture 013.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 130
Oh all right then. Since jeninvidaliaheaven ;) posted one, so will I. No family myself to speak of either. Which was why I was holdin' back. Mom died last year and other than that it's just my father, sister and BIL. Yep, that's it. No DWs, SOs, DDs, AARPs, CEOs... whatever all those initials you all use are :LOL:

So here's one of me from a few years back that I found in my website folder. Most of you have seen my "four-legged family", so no need posting them again.

Here I am at work. The office has been remodeled some and so have I :ermm:

Attachments

• Me & Opal.JPG
    Me & Opal.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 157
Back
Top Bottom