Picture of Your Family

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So again I ask...how does one post a picture? Geez...I feel lost.

Click on "Post Reply". While in the "Reply to Thread" window, scroll down to "Additional Options" and click on "Manage Attachments". Another window will open. Once it does, click on "Browse" to find the picture from your computer you wish to post. Double click on the file or click 'open' in the browse window. That will put the location of the picture in the Manage Attachments window. Once it's there, you click "upload" and wait until the file name appears in the 'current attachments' area of the Manage Attachments window. Then close the window.

If you then look down in the Additional Options area, your file name should appear right above the Manage Attachments button. If it does, you just hit "Submit Reply" like you always do and it should be there in your post.

Click on "Post Reply". While in the "Reply to Thread" window, scroll down to "Additional Options" and click on "Manage Attachments". Another window will open. Once it does, click on "Browse" to find the picture from your computer you wish to post. Double click on the file or click 'open' in the browse window. That will put the location of the picture in the Manage Attachments window. Once it's there, you click "upload" and wait until the file name appears in the 'current attachments' area of the Manage Attachments window. Then close the window.

If you then look down in the Additional Options area, your file name should appear right above the Manage Attachments button. If it does, you just hit "Submit Reply" like you always do and it should be there in your post.

Let me add one other thing to Z's great explanation. Before you hit "submit," do a "preview post" to be sure the photo appears. If it does, then hit "submit reply." Cheap insurance.

Everyone looks great! I love to see what people look like. Maybe we could make this a sticky thread so all newcomers can post and can see what all of us look like.

239195503_L7Frs-M.jpg

girlfriend, dad mom and me..in NOLA at emerils.

same...on new years
239215812_QptN7-M.jpg

Yes sir. My babies...spoiled rotten babies...

They are beautiful... DH and I were admiring them!

Pacanis.... all this time I thought you were a woman!!!! I don't know why.... but I did! What a surprise!

I have a verry big extended/blended 21st century unconventional "family" I am richer/poorer happier/sadder etc for them. One thing for sure they keep my life interesting and my world broad. Here are some pics of people especially close

Mom and my baby brother (the only of 5 "brothers" who is blood and he's only half not that it matters

Thats my brother dan and his SO who live with me camping in PA

Here's me and Dad at another brother's wedding in Miami (hence the pink shift LOL)

my "family" of good friends NY New Years 2 years ago

then theres BO hes not really mine hes bros GF but I wish he was. Hes the biggest dumbest dog you ever met... but he looks like a 120lb black pit so he keeps my house safe..... drool management is a problem

Last edited:
finally me and the girls/friends

Attachments

• P1010009.jpg
    P1010009.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 185
Man, poor Pacanis, and now they have his name separated out in a bad way in the user name thread LOL.
He just can't catch a break...

Ok, this was 12 years ago. The first and last pic of all of us together. Until this, it was always just me and the boys.:LOL:

Attachments

• ScannedImage-2.jpg
    ScannedImage-2.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 171
Back
Top Bottom