Picture of Your Family

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i don't have any recent good shots of dh and me, so i went looking for the wedding pictures, whew, finally found them...this was taken a few years ago..but not as long as Uncle Bob's:)

The guy seems to be spellbound...in some sort of hypnotic trance...then you look at the face, the smile, the dress, the flowers and, and...ah....I'm getting....I'm feeling so...sleepy.... slee......:shock:

there really is something about that photograph, first of all, I really am not as pretty as the picture portrays me, and dh was beaming to beat the band that day:LOL:

i don't have any recent good shots of dh and me, so i went looking for the wedding pictures, whew, finally found them...this was taken a few years ago..but not as long as Uncle Bob's:)

I must have missed UB's pic :huh:

I saw Saphellae say something, but missed the pic. And this thread is getting looooong..... time to backtrack. Maybe later tonight.

That is a really nice pic, Beth.

I must have missed UB's pic :huh:

I saw Saphellae say something, but missed the pic. And this thread is getting looooong..... time to backtrack. Maybe later tonight.

Uncle Bob's photo looks astonishingly like Clark Gable and Vivien Leigh, ......and it looks like it could have come out of............oh.............something like..........say.............Gone With the Wind:ROFLMAO: Just visualize that:LOL::LOL:

lol, OK..... I did see that.
Wise guy that he is. He probably looks just like Justin Wilson the cajun cook!

Well, UB, you've got Justin Wilson's suspenders, but it's too small to make out.
Is that pic up there you? It could be Frankie Avalon for all I know....

Hmmmm...is this child abuse?

Attachments

• CIMG0089.jpg
    CIMG0089.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 147
  • sunnie in dryer.jpg
    sunnie in dryer.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 182

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom