Pictures of People on This Forum.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Clutch said:
... She's the only girl I have ever let change me like that, especially after saying my whole life, I would never change myself for a girl. What a silly boy I was ...(

Yeah, the things we do for women we love ....

Clutch said:
:huh:

I watched Arachnaphobia a gajillion times when I was a kid and it only made me like spiders more. Now, Jaws on the other hand . . . . . I love to swim in the ocean, until I realize I'm out about 25 yards further than anyone else. That's when ya need a diaper! :LOL:

I saw Arachnaphobia once & that was enough for me. I think I watched most of it with a blanket over my head. :rolleyes: Jaws didn't bother me, but I don't go in the ocean past my waist either. I hate not being able to see what I'm stepping on.

crewsk said:
I saw Arachnaphobia once & that was enough for me. I think I watched most of it with a blanket over my head. :rolleyes: Jaws didn't bother me, but I don't go in the ocean past my waist either. I hate not being able to see what I'm stepping on.

You don't like it when little fishes brush up against your legs? Better when those little fishes have little teeth!:ROFLMAO:

It's not the fish that bother me, it's the jellyfish & crabs that pinch my toes. I was in Florida once right when the baby jellyfish hatched or whatever & those little suckers sting like crazy!! I'll take snakes & lizards any day!!

crewsk said:
It's not the fish that bother me, it's the jellyfish & crabs that pinch my toes. I was in Florida once right when the baby jellyfish hatched or whatever & those little suckers sting like crazy!! I'll take snakes & lizards any day!!

HA! You got crabs!

sorry. :neutral:

Yeah, I had a pair of fillet gloves on and went to pick up a crab I had caught at my grandparents summer house and the little devil pinched right thru the glove!

As for the jelly fish, when they are here (in Jersey), you know not to go in the water. I don't know what it's like there, but they can be seen when they are here. I got it from one that had washed ashore one year, I hurt for a while.

Silver said:
I just checked out that thread.

Hey jkath...how YOU doin? ;)

:angel::LOL:

:ROFLMAO: hee hee

I love spiderwebs, especially when you can watch the artist at work. It's so amazing! I'm not afraid of them, but prefer them to be outside. I remember being a teen and the base of a nearby mountain was quite a haven for tarantulas. You'd have to drive incredibly slow, as they were always wandering around on the road.

jkath said:
You'd have to drive incredibly slow, as they were always wandering around on the road.

In that case, I'm all for my regular rules of the road, If you are in my way and don't move, I'll move you! LOL!!

burnout.gif
burnout.gif
:LOL:

naw, they were really cool to watch, and since it was a mountain road, it wasn't traveled too often. I went up there for the beauty and to feed the horses that lived at the base of it.

Clutch said:
HA! You got crabs!

sorry. :neutral:

Yeah, I had a pair of fillet gloves on and went to pick up a crab I had caught at my grandparents summer house and the little devil pinched right thru the glove!

As for the jelly fish, when they are here (in Jersey), you know not to go in the water. I don't know what it's like there, but they can be seen when they are here. I got it from one that had washed ashore one year, I hurt for a while.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...I was expecting that, that's why I put in the part about them pinching my toes.:-p

When I was in Florida, you could see the big ones, it was the babies that you couldn't see in the water. Needless to say, I got out of the water very fast & didn't go back in. I was quite happy laying on the sand & spending my time in the pool.

Yeah, I'd rather spend 10k putting in a pool than the time (and trouble) going to the beach and dealing with everyone else and the crowds and traffic!

Well, I decided to take a new picture of myself. I look like ****, it was a LOOOONNNNNGG day and I'm just glad to be out of the suit and tie and back in blue jeans and a tee shirt! Oh and my new favorite hat! No I'm not upset or trying to look tough, just tired and in the mood for a nice slab of meat and a long nap! LOL!!

Attachments

• Me hat.jpg
    Me hat.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 357
For a free vacation and some good food I can come over and fix up your house to include decent paint on the walls and a couch that doesn't blend well with camo. :LOL:

Pic of me from September, 2006 (my birthday party). Yes, my ride is sick ;)

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 168
Jkath, But of course! None other that the great Jack Skelington!:cool:

Evo, You're ride is sick? That why I didn't get an Evo. American cars don't get sick, they just break . . . . . . . . . . . . BAD! LOL!! :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Here's the last two pictures taken of my stang. This is just before the cover went on it for the winter. Mustang Forums

She's got a LOOOOONNNNNGGGG way to go, but once the weather warms up and I get my Tacoma (prolly not til next winter :( ) It'll come along. PLus some bigger paychecks would help a little. :-p

EDIT: I figured I'd add a pic of "my" truck too. Only difference is my truck will be black, not silver. http://shrockworks.com/files/cache/05a2a698a7368640a51f393deee44043.jpg

And can someone tell me how to turn those into words instead of the url?

Last edited:
Sweet lookin' truck! I like accessories like that.

That Mustang should have good potential, plus it should be fun to work on it. I was thinking of getting an older car as well, but I don't think I have time for that right now. Maybe someday...

I haven't had any problems with my Evo yet, except an idiot that rear-ended me and some darn hail that dented it all up :(

Back
Top Bottom