Pinterest/Springpad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I see PF was able to post a recipe but I still have no clue what I am doing so I think I am going to opt out at least for the time being.

I have lots on my plate with still dealing with grief and "Dad things", my pain clinic, total fatigue, and admitting brain function and physical strength are (and will continue to be) getting worse.

For a one time web developer it is something for me to admit I can't figure a site out! And I say that as a positive! :)
No worries Laurie. This site is not going anywhere. If and when you are ready check it out again. There is definitely a learning curve with this site, but it is not a very steep one. Once you have time to play around and explore you start to figure it out. When you have time and the want then you will do it no problem I am sure.

Take care of yourself and know we will be here when you are ready.

Uhoh...I think I accidentally deleted one of PF's recipes! Sorry PF!!! I was trying to move it and it disappeared!

Once you are in, there is an Add bar on the top right. Click on that, then choose what in particular you would like to add to that notebook. On the DC one, scroll down til you find Recipe then choose Manually add recipe. You fill in the title, then hit Manually add. After that you just write out the recipe, or if you're like me c&p from your files.

Its pretty easy once you play for a bit. The photo bit is a bit tougher. I'm still working that out.
Another way to do it is if you have the browser addon or the bookmarklet button then you could go to the page on the web where you already have your recipe (DC for instance) and all you have to do when you are viewing your recipe is hit the bookmarklet or addon and it will automatically fill everything in for you.

Uhoh...I think I accidentally deleted one of PF's recipes! Sorry PF!!! I was trying to move it and it disappeared!

It might still be in your deleted items. I am not exactly sure how to find that, but search around and you will hopefully find it.

Did you click the link about (DC on Springpad"?
I finally got there from the first post--the 2nd one is the one that got me confused. I'm following and the kale-quinoa burger recipe has me intrigued since we grow kale...and I love quinoa.

Back
Top Bottom