Pizza Patio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gorgonzola

Assistant Cook
img_306691_0_07fcc00e49952372b09bb8ec1e74f060.jpg
Here's a project I'm working on. I call it the "Pizza Patio" The round thing is a wood fired oven in it's infancy stages. I plan to set it up but good for wood fire cooking.
img_306691_0_07fcc00e49952372b09bb8ec1e74f060.jpg

Nice. Is it called a pizza patio because of the roundness or because you plan on making pizza on it?

It's going to be beautiful. You just need me to landscape around it. :)

A lady came in the greenhouse one day, and told me she needed some things to to set around her pool. I said, "How about me?"

Because of the Pizza oven. I hope to use the oven for a lot of other things like baking breads, roasting meats, baked beans ect. I've been dreaming about cooking in clay pots and stuff. .. Fajita's on cast iron. Should be a real hoot. Local cooking enthusiests would certainly be welcome to perhaps try their hand at sourdoughs and such. The oven is a bit further along today and should be ready for next season.

Looks great, I love the brick work. I'll help constance with your landscaping!

Sweeeet!:cool:

I have an outdoor wood fired oven, and you can cook sooo many other things in it besides pizza. Anything cooked in a wood fired oven tastes great!

Thanks for the comments. I'm exited about being able to spend some time outdoors. This will be my first serious attempt at growing stuff too. I have been practicing with an Elephant Ear in a large container and some Funky Calia Lillys in a container also. Next spring I plan to "Get it Going" Sure wish I knew what I was doing!
img_306744_0_ba06318049fc13a2a44212f992621aee.jpg

Back
Top Bottom