Please could we keep in our thoughts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Grateful

God is in control. When we turn things over to Him, we trust and have faith that all things will work together for our good. I truly am happy to hear about the good news for all of you. What joy you must be feeling. Please keep us informed of her progress.

Hello All, Well my mom was discharge from hospital and all is going well but she is weak but managing to keep a bit of food in which is better than before.

God bless everyone for all the support

Update

T hanks for sharing this lat est update. Sounds positive and as she slowly regains her strength tell her to take it nice and easy. Will keep both both in my prayers.

That's just wonderful news B101. I am so happy for you and grateful that there is such positive news. Slow but steady is the way:)

Hello everyone,it's been some time since i have had time to be on this site.

Well here is the latest update, The cancer markers are going down my mom got here results this week and they are about the 1000 mark, still got a long way to go before they recach thier correct level (0-35) but the main things its going down.

My mom start work as well half day think its going to be some time before she can manage a full day.

Thanks again for every body's support.

Best wishes, beginner. It's nice to see positive progress. Just take each day at a time and enjoy the "baby steps." Thoughts and prayers are sent to you and your family. I'm sure your mother is happy you are part of her support system.

Back
Top Bottom