Please I need some crackers!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katie H

Site Moderator
Staff member
I live in the Heartland of the United States
When we lived on the east coast, we could get Nabisco Crown Pilot Crackers in our grocery store but when we moved to the midwest we were out of luck. I bought them at NetGrocer for a while, then they quit carrying them.

Nabisco still makes them so I am asking if any of you here at DC who lives in the New England area (you know those 6 little states :) ) we'd be grateful to you if you would purchase some boxes for us and ship them to us. We'd, of course, pay for the crackers and the shipping. We NEED our crackers!

Thanks.

Attachments

• Nabisco Crown Pilot Crackers.jpg
    Nabisco Crown Pilot Crackers.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 92
I have never seen those Katie, but I will make a special effort to look for them next time I am in the store and will pick you up some if they have them.

BTW, they are fairly expensive and all over the internet. I just googled Nabisco Crown Pilot crackers and got a list of places to get them from.

Yes, I've seen them at various sites on the Internet. But they are way more expensive there than they were at NetGrocer or when we bought them back east in the grocery store. They should be far less costly in a regular market.

Plus, the Vermont Country Store is way overpriced for everything.

Ha! Im in pieces here! :turned:
Crackers.... hammer.... :hammer: lol

What is SOOOO special about these crackers anyways? Are they euphoric? intoxicating? Personally I love water crackers. YUMMY!

Well, Deadly S, they are dense, wonderful crackers that are awesome when eating chowders, stews, etc. They are far thicker than water crackers, about twice the thickness. There's also something about the flavor that just is the best when it comes to chowder. Yum. Yum. Been in love with them for years.

By the way, your MySpace write up is great. And, if i were a LOT younger, I'd set my sights on you right away. But, don't worry about finding "Miss Right," because our oldest son, Chris, just turned 36 and hasn't found her either. He's a great catch, too, but will - like you - find your best match when you least expect it.

Thanks for all your nice comments.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom