Please keep Barbara L. in your prayers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maidrite

Contest Winner
Tomorrow Barbara will fly to see our daughter in Vista Cal. and our grandchildren, She found out today she has to get a test when she gets back to see if she has a tumor, its not for sure but the doctor told her she needs to get the test as soon as she gets back. Please pray for a great trip for her and good news when she gets back after the test. Thank You so much. James

James no need to ask, you know how much Barbara means to me. She and you as well are in my good thoughts and prayers. I understand the worry as I too had to see if I had a tumor about 9 years ago, I did and the waiting was horrid. but it turned out it was nothing serious. Barbara, you are loved please try to just enjoy those babies and your daughter and let us pray for you.
love you
cj

Prayers are going up for both of you, James. Thank you for sharing this. I really wish I could see her while she is on the west coast. I miss and love you both. You need to come around here more often.

We're on the job, James. Barbara will be in our thoughts fora safe happy trip and the best test results.

I will light a candle and keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you all so much it means the world to both of us, I am waiting on a call from Barbara to let me know she made it.

Prayers were given, Maidrite! for both of yins. May Barbara be well, & yourself, as well. my empathy.

Thank you all so much it means the world to both of us, I am waiting on a call from Barbara to let me know she made it.

James tell her to have a wonderful time . that we love her and to just kiss and hug those babies for me.
cj

We will keep you all in our prayers. In the meantime,be BOLD and be STRONG for the Lord thy God is with thee..........................Be not afraid

Back
Top Bottom