Please keep my cousin in your prayers.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lots of love and positive energy being sent to Chuck and his family and all who love him.May his recovery be quick and all this just a bad memory in the very near future.Love and energy, Vicki

Barbara I will pray for your cousin Chuck. What a terrible accident. I think I replied before thinking that Chuck was your husband. It I did I am really sorry.

I have a lot of things on my mind today and I hope Chuck has a speedy recovery.

My prayers go out to you and your family and please keep in touch as to how he is doing.

I appreciate all of your concern. Thank you again everyone. Kitchenelf--I haven't heard anything and probably won't for awhile (unless it is bad). I will call my dad in a few days (unless my aunt, Chuck's mom, calls--I don't have her number).

Barbara

What a horrible accident Barb. He is so lucky as you said, that it did not hit his head. I hope all of the best for him.

I haven't been able to get Chuck out of my head, Barbara. They have to have given him some very strong pain medication for something this serious. I hope he gets along alright. Let us know when you hear something.

Barbara, I'm so sorry about your cousin. I hadn't seen this before and will certainly keep him in my prayers also.

Barb, I already replied in this thread, but I keep thinking about this accident, and how to prevent it from happening again. I am being practical here, and not blaming the man who turned the machine on. First thing that should be done in the future is to unplug the equipment, and then put up a sign stating there is maintenance going on. I am surprised that this company didnt have these measures in place. Sorry, just a little venting because this accident could have been so easily avoided. I hope your cousin is well on his way to recovery. Keep us posted.

amber said:
Barb, I already replied in this thread, but I keep thinking about this accident, and how to prevent it from happening again. I am being practical here, and not blaming the man who turned the machine on. First thing that should be done in the future is to unplug the equipment, and then put up a sign stating there is maintenance going on. I am surprised that this company didnt have these measures in place. Sorry, just a little venting because this accident could have been so easily avoided. I hope your cousin is well on his way to recovery. Keep us posted.

I'm sure OSHA is all over it and is thinking the same thing. My heart aches for both of them....Barbara's cousin and family and the person who turned the machine on and his/her family.

Back
Top Bottom