Please Pray for Earthquake Victims in China

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The count is up to almost 10,000 now. It's expected to go higher as they dig and search throughout the night. How heartbreaking.

*Shaking my head in disbelief*.

I think I'm going to pray again.

:) Lets not forget Myanmar, Chili and actually all the other people in the world suffering in one way or another.

Yes, it is pretty bad in several places. There have been quite a few people here in the U.S. killed in bad storms the last couple days also.

:(Barbara

Barbara, I had an email from my son today - he teaches in an international school in Wuhan, about 600 miles from the epicenter of the quake. They definitely felt the quake in Wuhan, but they have a sister school in Chengdu, not far from the epicenter. The school was damaged, but the kids were all ok. He also asked for prayers, so I will let him know that the DC team is joining in. Thanks.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all those poor souls that are suffering and their familys. I pray for them every night.

Barbara, I had an email from my son today - he teaches in an international school in Wuhan, about 600 miles from the epicenter of the quake. They definitely felt the quake in Wuhan, but they have a sister school in Chengdu, not far from the epicenter. The school was damaged, but the kids were all ok. He also asked for prayers, so I will let him know that the DC team is joining in. Thanks.
It is good to hear this bit of good news. I am continuing to pray.

Barbara

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom