Please Pray for My Best Friend and Her Family

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
I am so sorry to hear about that Barbara. Your friends must be devastated. They have my thoughts and prayers!

Thank you. I talked to Christi for a couple minutes this morning. She sounded like a very lost, very little girl. I love her so much, and I thank you all so much for your prayers.

Barbara

OMG! This is beyond sad. I am so sorry for your friends after all that had been through for this baby. I shall add them to my prayer list immediately. May they take comfort in the knowledge that they improved this child's life at least in the short time she was here.

Oh, my dear! Poor little lamb. Yes, I will pray for them.

Once when my daughter came to me in a dream, she told me that she was taking care of the babies and little children. My grandma always said He had a special place for them.

How terrible. She is really going to need you and your friendship now. I can't imagine how devastating that would be.....

OMG, Barbara! how awful for them. Just reading your post made me sit straight up and start crying.

Will surely keep them in my prayers. Give Christi a hug for me.

I'm almost empty it seems, like numb and have no idea what to say. For someone who puts ukraineorphans after their name it would seem I could do better. But this isn't about me, it's about your friend and her family. May they not lose hope. May they know they blessed a little girl and also the world. They were doing the best they could.

Where was their adopted daughter from?

Barbara,
I'm so sorry.All my thoughts and prayers go out to them, in this time of unhappiness. I wish there were something more I could do,,But, I will keep them close in my heart, asking the LORD to ease their pain.
kadesma

Back
Top Bottom