Please send some prayers....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_217832_0_828382c27b63bff067e633a198218f00.gif
Prayers headed your way.

God Bless
~ Raven ~

Trish, my prayers are added to the others here...all for your dad, his brother and his wife - and, of course, you, too!

Trish, I'm so sorry I didn't see this till now. I'm sending, you, you dad, and rest of your family lots of love and hugs. If your family is anything like you, they only deserve the best and happiest. too!:flowers:

Trish,
I hope things are better now..I know what your Dad s going through. Or I should say my sons do..

I was in one hospital and DH was in the nursing rehab. hospital. the boys were going back and forth and trying to take care of the house, my little Dove and order the hospital bed etc. for us when we did get home. Also the plumbers had to be called and a new higher toilet was put in by the boys.

Love to you and yours
Marge

Trish, somehow this thread escaped me yesterday....

but my thoughts are with you and your father and I hope everything will be allright soon!

Thank you Cara... all the prayers ( and some good medical care) helped with my stepmom at least. She's back home.

Uncle is still in the hospital... no news is good news...right??

Prayer is a powerful tool. I have seen amazing things happen when people pray. Trust that all will be well in your family, for no matter what happens, it happens for our growth and learning. It makes us stronger.

I'm happy to read that things are looking up.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Back
Top Bottom