Please send your prayers!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
Sunday night a young relative of mine was in a horrible car accident. He was in the passenger seat with his seat belt on. Another car cut them off and clipped then sending then into a tree. He is fighting for his life right now, but it does not look good. He is in his early 20's. We are praying as hard as we can right now, but could use any support possible right now. His life should not be cut short like this.

Here is a link to the article about the accident. There is a picture of the car. I am amazed anyone survived. He got the worst of it. The other people in the car are all expected to survive.

Car Slams into Tree on Belt Parkway | NBC New York

So sorry to hear of this. Our thoughts are with your relative. Young lives are too precious.

Praying for this young man and his family. How awful for everyone.

So very sorry for the family and for you. Candle lit and positive thoughts send the young lad's way; let him know that people care and hope that gives him the strength to fight.

Geebs, prayers and good thoughts are sent his way. Wish there was more I could do.,
cj

Thank you everyone. The latest news is that he is not showing any brain activity. I think it is now up to his parents to decide to take him off life support unfortunately. I do not know how a parent actually can get themselves to do that.

i'm sorry to hear this, gb. sending prayers for your family, for strength, peace, and to be able to accept god's will no matter what the outcome. and an extra prayer that he somehow pulls through ok.

We are continuing to pray for him and your whole family. I pray God gives his parents peace in their decision.

Back
Top Bottom