Please stop posting pictures of your Retrievers!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is our Angel girl-the picture was taken last Sunday-she decided to beg from between the plants instead of walking around to the patio.Just had to share the pic with you.

Attachments

• momspictures 104.jpg
    momspictures 104.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 148
He is not mine but such an adorable photo, I had to share...

gol-1.jpg

Vicki, Angel is as cute as ever... I am glad to see her doing so well!!:)

urmaniac13 said:
He is not mine but such an adorable photo, I had to share...

gol-1.jpg

Vicki, Angel is as cute as ever... I am glad to see her doing so well!!:)
Thank you-I don't know what I would do without her and I LOVE the pic you posted.Thanks for sharing it!!!Love and energy, Vicki

I love to look at pictures of different types of dogs. Retrievers are great dogs but unfortunately my condo CC&R's state that a dog has to be a certain size and a retriever would be too large.

Jolie is about 7 pounds but I think she is getting closer to 8 pounds. Toy Poodles are a good size for a condo.

Keep sending pictures of all your dogs.

Jill and Jolie

Thanks...resizing is a veeeeeeery good idea!!:rolleyes:

No, Dalai is a Maremma aka Pastore Abruzzese. Very much an Italian dog I can tell you! He is always hankering for cheese and loves all the pasta leftovers. Even learnt commands in Italian very soon after we got him..lolol
He was rescued from the SPCA via the Pound and now lives happily, albiet destructively, with our old Maremma, Nelson.:)

Lynan said:

No, Dalai is a Maremma aka Pastore Abruzzese. Very much an Italian dog I can tell you! He is always hankering for cheese and loves all the pasta leftovers. Even learnt commands in Italian very soon after we got him..lolol
He was rescued from the SPCA via the Pound and now lives happily, albiet destructively, with our old Maremma, Nelson.:)

Is he still a puppy or full grown? He has so much of a "puppy" face... what a sweet-pea! How do you pronounce his name though? Dah-Lay? Dah-Lye?

In any case, I think he is so squishably adorable! :wub:

Grumblebee...he is a pup, around 10 months old we think.:)

We named him after the the Dalai Lama and Nelson was named after Nelson Mandela! His name is pronounced Dah lye.:)

Lynan said:

Ahhh!! Yes indeed!! I have seen one of them at a pecorino factory near Umbria!! This guy was very very old, but he was so sweet, and I bet he loved cheeses, too, considering where he lived!!:LOL: He was the only Pastore Abruzzese I have ever seen in my life, I believe it is quite a rare breed, I can't understand how he ended up in a pound, such a beautiful, sweet boy with such a lineage!! But I see it turned out for all the best, look what a wonderful home and family he has found!!:)
Dalai and Nelson, I love the names, too!!:cool:

Edited to add: The pic is resized so those who with smaller monitors can also see him fully immediately!!

Last edited:
Wasabi and Lynan,

I can't believe I missed these pics. I've seen Dalai before and think he looks so elegant.

Your chihuahua is adorable, Wasabi. :LOL:

Yeah, Koapaka is her pride and joy, and he really knows how to strike a pose for a photo shoot!!:-p

Koapaka and Dalai are both so beautiful!!!! I just want to hug 'em and kiss their fuzzy heads!!!!!!Love and energy, Vicki

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom