Please wish me luck...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jeninga75

Sous Chef
I don't usually put things like this on forums, but since I've been here I've made some friends. Since my friends have wished me luck already, I'm asking my DC friends to also.

Tomorrow will probably be the most important event in my life so far. I just recently graduated the Medical Assisting program at my Tech school. Tomorrow I take my certification exam to become a CMA, Certified Medical Assistant. Not only will this get me a raise at work, but it will be a great accomplishment for me. My parents are proud of me as I'm the ony person to graduate college in my family. (I also have an Associate's)

So, if you get a chance, think about me tomorrow morning as I take my test. I'm extremely anxious right now and need all the help I can get. :ermm:

Thank you :blush:

I wish you the best of luck, BUT You will be just fine..You'll breeze right through that test...Will think of you tomorrow and think only good thoughts. Be proud you've earned it.
kadesma:)

J, you have gotten an Associate's and then a four year degree. You have proven yourself.

I am sure you have worked as hard to achieve this as you did your previous successes.

Relax. Try to calm yourself down.

Go in with the resolve that you know what you are doing and just do it.

I know it is hard, gosh, have taken tests that lasted for two and three days. Keeping myself together during those trials was tough. You have to keep yourself as calm as you can and be focused.

My approach to tests was not to talk to others very much just before the exam - they will only panic you.

No matter how badly you might feel you are doing on any question don't let it throw you. Every question is a new challange. Keep your cool and you will do just fine.

About five years ago took a certification exam. I was grandfathered in to take the exam and had less background than most of the other test takers.

But had studied very hard and learned a lot for the year prior to the exam. And was the first one out of the room.

You can do it. You have proven you can.

Will wish you good luck but doubt you need it.

Jeninga - you gotta believe! I believe in you! As a matter of fact I am sending off a "faith in you message" which will reach you tomorrow just as you are to go in to take the exam. Believe and it will be there, I guarantee. And I guarantee you will do well. I believe in you!

Thank you all!!! Had to stop by before I went to bed. I appreciate all the support!!!! I'll talk to you all tomorrow. :wacko:

I know you are (hopefully) fast asleep right now. I will certainly be thinking of you in the morning. You not only make your family proud but you make us proud too!!!

Sorry I missed the opportunity to wish you well. Now I'm sending congratulations as I'm sure they will be needed not to mention richly deserved :)
img_539092_0_2d5d933393c7d6b83f2353820f488ed5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom