Poem for kadesma

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
I wish I had thought of this sooner. This is the poem that I have at work and at home and read when I think about my mom. It may help. Anyone that has lost a loved one, can benefit from it, I think.

Attachments

• poem.jpg
    poem.jpg
    340.9 KB · Views: 214
texasgirl said:
I wish I had thought of this sooner. This is the poem that I have at work and at home and read when I think about my mom. It may help. Anyone that has lost a loved one, can benefit from it, I think.
((((Texasgirl))))I am sitting here with chills and tears in my eyes BEFORE I even read the poem it started in my head- this was the verse we chose for the back of Jymm's prayer card.

VickiQ said:
((((Texasgirl))))I am sitting here with chills and tears in my eyes BEFORE I even read the poem it started in my head- this was the verse we chose for the back of Jymm's prayer card.

It's a beautiful poem!:)

That poem was used at my dad's funeral in 1990. Thanks so much for posting it. I've looked everywhere for my copy.

Texas,
You know me so well. This is the same poem mom and I chose for dad. She loved it and so did I. Thank you for reminding me.You are truly a sweet loving friend. I'll treasure this poem because she loved it and and because you love it and shared it with us. Bless you.
love and hugs,
kadesma

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom