Poll: Candle Scents in your home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which Candle Scents do you use in your home?

• Total voters
I burn Yankee candles only as well. I use the cinnamony/spice scents in the fall and winter and the the tropical/citrusy ones in the spring and fall- I can only use the food smelling ones or my husband snneezes his head off and is in misery.

Hey, you yankee candle people. Ever burned Storm watch? I would like to get this, but, only if it's a subtle smell. It says it's the smell just before a storm. I LOVE THAT SMELL!!

Nevermind. I just ordered a stupid candle. I can't believe I just did that!! See what you did to me?? :O)
I sent it up here at work. DH will never know. I handle the checkbook, dummy, hehe!!
Once I see what it smells like, I'll get my sister to get it for me when she goes.

Last edited:
Hard one to decide on...I tend to pick up scents in the pumpkin pie/cinnamon/spice & vanilla family. I just adore any scent that makes me think of my favourite season; autumn.

Glad to know I'm not the only one -- only unscented. Especially in the dining room (my main lighting in my dining room is a real chadalier). I don't like anything perfum-y when I'm cooking or eating, which given a choice, I'm doing just about any time you'd think of lighting a candle!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom