Poll: DC age range

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Your age, please?

• Total voters

jkath

Hospitality Queen
What age ranges are represented here on DC?

No need to post your age, btw, just click in the appropriate box.

Last edited:
Should be interesting. I was thinking I might need to change my vote since I have a birfday coming up... but, fortunately, I'll still be in my current range on this poll.

Jkath,

Just how did you come up with that crazy breakdown of age ranges??!?!?!? :wacko: :-p

John

Methusela? Ah yes, I remember when we were boys.... :D

I accidently clicked the wrong button. I aimed at 42-49 and hit 34-41 and now it won't let me change it. :(

Sorry about that

~ Raven ~

Robo is 50, and he's been cookin' since he was five, (earlier if you count the best mud pies made in the mid atlantic!) He's finally getting around to baking. Not interested in cakes really, but breads, crusts, etc.

Most people don't believe me at first, but I'm 48. I have been blessed with young looking skin on my face. My mom always looked very young. I guess the age went to my hands and feet, which are very dry!

:) Barbara

The big 40 is just 7 days away.........ugh!! Fortunetly, like Barbara people think I'm much younger. Oh well its only a number and it means I've had 40 years so far to be with my loved ones and friends......I'll shoot for 40 more.

I'm 45 for another few months yet.Certainly don't want to go back to where I've been and alittle afraid of where I'm going!!!!!

ronjohn55 said:
Jkath,

Just how did you come up with that crazy breakdown of age ranges??!?!?!? :wacko: :-p

John

I could say something clever, like "...those of us who are turning 40 this year still get to be grouped with the little 34 year olds...." but truth is, I figured out the approximate youngest and oldest and broke up the difference between 9 ranges. The 10th was left for anyone who wanted to remain "forever young" in the "I don't want to answer" range.

Looks like a few April birfdays coming up... mine's next Friday (but please, whatever you do, do NOT send me karma).

Back
Top Bottom