Poll: Favorite Cartoon Series

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your favorite animated series.

• Family Guy

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Simpsons

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • South Park

• King of the Hill

• I actively avoid such drivel.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

The Z

Head Chef
Okay... so they don't necessarily win awards for their subtlety or class, but they're pretty funny.

Which do you like best?

(I pick South Park even though it's a little 'hit and miss'. When they get it right it's awesome funny. Simpsons is more polished and G-rated than the others... also more consistent).

Last edited:
I picked the Simpsons although I love South Park and Family Guy too. The Simpsons and especially South Park do a great job at social commentary at times. The family guy is just so wrong that it makes me laugh. I am really not crazy about King of the Hill though.

I like Simpsons and King of the Hill. Family Guy is really, really sexist... some things are funny in it but I think its just a bit too much at times.

The Simpsons is my favorite, quickly followed by King of the Hill. I've watched Family Guy once in awhile, but only because I find the baby, Stewie, & the dog, funny.

I find South Park downright disgusting & not funny at all.

Gotta go with Homer and the gang. I've never watched Family Guy. The other two are OK, but distant seconds.

Actually, one of my faves - The Angry Beavers - is no longer on TV.

The first few times I watched Family Guy I really hated it. I don't know what I was thinking. I find myself in hysterics watching it now.

My boys grew up with the Simpson's. They had Simpson's bedding, pillows, toys. I even did life size paintings of them all on the walls and ceiling. That was so much fun. I'm glad that I got pictures before we moved!!

Back
Top Bottom