Poll: What ages are your at-home children?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What ages are your at-home children?

• Total voters
My 19 year old is still home. My 20 year is finally on his own again. Well, he's been gone for about 5-6 months.

mrsmac said:
Do I win the biggest age gaps prize?? My girls are 14 and 6 and Riley is 8 weeks (i will say 2 months on thursday!)

my BF's Mom delivered her bundle of pink when my guy was 23!

mrsmac said:
Do I win the biggest age gaps prize?? My girls are 14 and 6 and Riley is 8 weeks (i will say 2 months on thursday!)

I don't think so, my oldest is 20 and the yongest is 2. I probably win for most kids, or at least pretty high up there. :)

mudbug said:
When is the teen he#@ over?

:ROFLMAO: My youngest is 20... so the teen He@! is over... and Twenty-something s**t begins. NAAHHHHH - just kiddin. My "girls" are 20 and 28 and the BEST.

happy birthday to your boy, vagriller!

i have a 28 month old, er, 2 1/3 year old boy at home. like brad pitt recently commented, being a dad is one of life's "true joys".

i'm not allowed to have #2 until i buy a bigger house. :(

buckytom said:
I expect you'll be house hunting this weekend. :LOL:

2 sons here, and if I can twist dh's arm enough maybe we'll have a girl in the next few years. :LOL:

Aidan is going to be (eek!) 3 years old on Saturday!!! :ohmy: My little boy is growing so fast! He's not a toddler anymore, he's now a "preschooler!"

Callum is growing fast right along with Aidan, he's about 7 months now and sitting as tall as ever.

buckytom said:
Would't you know my wife gave me a similar requirment. For us though she said there was no way she would be pregnant again without having central air. Well if the contracter shows up then that will be happening today.

GB said:
Would't you know my wife gave me a similar requirment. For us though she said there was no way she would be pregnant again without having central air. Well if the contracter shows up then that will be happening today.

Won't people talk when the baby looks like the contractor? :LOL:

Oh I like boys, I can teach them Aussie Rules football!!!! And your boys are so cute!

Back
Top Bottom