Poll: What ages are your at-home children?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What ages are your at-home children?

• Total voters
Thank you!
Aussie Rules football, eh? Sounds wonderful!

whoops! I forgot to add their ages: 13 & just-turned-11

Yep, it's a bit rough, but not as rough as American football. I always thought I would have a huge family, enough for a football (or a cricket) team, but it wasn't to be! I'm a good Auntie though!!!

Aunties are the best! My boys only have one, but she spoils them so much they hate coming home!!!\

Feel free to "Auntie-tize" yourself with my two.

just when I thought..

I was going to have the house to myself....my son decided to commute to college next year instead of living on campus. My daughter is leaving for her first year on campus in 7 weeks! (he's 20, she's 17)

I am assuming when you say 'at home' you mean the place where all their laundry is done, yes?

Well, mine are gone...finally. After raising two daughters, I found myself presented with a 3 year old grandson to raise.

Now G'pa and I are honeymooners again...:)

Too bad we're so old and stove up. :LOL:

I have an 8 month old, Sofie. Would you believe people have already started asking me when we're having #2?!? There days when I can hardly keep up with 1 and am tired before she is! For those of you that have several, you have my undying respect!!!:LOL:

Hey Crewsk, tell TC and Savannah to stop growing up so fast already!:)

No children (yet), just one spoiled dog and a cat who lets us live in her house ... We do have 2 nieces who we spoil and a nephew on the way.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom