Poo Pourri.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My best friend told me about this fine, fine product last spring and I laughed until tears ran down my face and my sides ached.

Believe it or not, one of our upscale cutsey-pie boutiques sells it here. I don't think I could contain myself if I actually saw the product for real.

A friend sent that link to me a few weeks ago. You're right. It is quite funny.

Some of the "scents" they advertise are a stitch. My favorite has to be "poo-tonium". :LOL:

I saw this a couple weeks ago and showed my friends, I was shocked that it was a real product! Great way to advertise a product and the video was bound to go viral!

Just saw this-----Thanks for posting it this, AndyM. Funny!

"It discusses a common bodily function so skip it if that bothers you."

Thanks for the warning but bodily functions don't bother me. Nor the word 'poo' in the subject heading ----which is the diminutive for "poop".

I see it doesn't bother others either which is the adult way to handle it.

Kayelle;1362241[B said:
]Again?[/B]

Sorry, but I think this is just as inappropriate as the other Poop thread that was just removed.

No, not again----- but still. :)

If one post is deemed inappropriate it's just curious why this one wasn't deleted also when it was first posted---- by someone else about 6 months ago. Two different site moderators thought it was o.k. and funny back then so.........I'm confused. :ohmy:

When that post first appeared I thought the post was 'tacky' but didn't comment. Just today I reassessed it and thought, if everyone else thinks it funny---- then maybe I should join the in-crowd. :rolleyes:

If one post is deemed inappropriate it's just curious why this one wasn't deleted also when it was first posted---- by someone else about 6 months ago. Two different site moderators thought it was o.k. and funny back then so.........I'm confused. :ohmy:

When that post first appeared I thought the post was 'tacky' but didn't comment. Just today I reassessed it and thought, if everyone else thinks it funny---- then maybe I should join the in-crowd. :rolleyes:

I would hardly call four people "everyone else." But I find it hard to believe you can't see what's offensive about your other post. As I said before, I think you just like stirring things up.

Interesting Cave. I didn't notice this was an old thread and I never saw it last year or I would have said something then.

Both your thread that was removed and this one, are inappropriate for a cooking site. Yes, we all know that poop is a bodily function along with farts etc. but most people past adolescence don't find it a subject to discuss.

Interesting Cave. I didn't notice this was an old thread and I never saw it last year or I would have said something then.

Both your thread that was removed and this one, are inappropriate for a cooking site. Yes, we all know that poop is a bodily function along with farts etc. but most people past adolescence don't find it a subject to discuss.

A lot of the discord here (at ALL forums) happen because people don't read the entire post/thread. I can understand that but it does lead to some furious flames and also to some very funny misunderstandings. :)

Even-handedness in doling out enforcement of Rules is a much desired but not often attained goal on forums.

Disease and deplorable conditions aren't funny, like a woman sitting on a toilet. If a person finds that funny. When it was first posted I just thought it was tacky and didn't comment until I decided to join the crowd and moderators and laugh at it also ---just a bit ago.:)

Not meaning to argue----- but what subject(s) do you think is appropriate for Off Topic?

I apologize to all who were offended. I just saw it as a funny product advertisement.

I apologize to all who were offended. I just saw it as a funny product advertisement.

That's alright. No need to apologize to me--- I just thought it was tacky but since this is forum for all types (with different levels of humor) I would have never presumed to report it or complain.

I wonder if I apologize for the other "p*** thread if the mods will allow it to stand. :LOL:

"I don't know anything, but I do know that everything is interesting if you go into it deeply enough."
~Richard Feynman

That's alright. No need to apologize to me--- I just thought it was tacky but since this is forum for all types (with different levels of humor) I would have never presumed to report it or complain.

I wonder if I apologize for the other "p*** thread if the mods will allow it to stand. :LOL:

Hardy har har! That is *so* funny! Not.

There are lots of places on the Internet where anything goes. Why don't you take your off-topic posts where they will be appreciated?

Hardy har har! That is *so* funny! Not.

There are lots of places on the Internet where anything goes. Why don't you take your off-topic posts where they will be appreciated?

That's seems a bit like an ad hominem attack to me, but I'll ignore it----and thepeople who approve of ad hominem attacks.

My urine odor from asparagus consumption thread got yanked as well a few months back. I love asparagus.

I missed that thread. I hadn't noticed a change in smell.
Great. Next time I have asparagus now... :rolleyes:

There's a reason this site is called "Discuss Cooking." Many of us consider DC as almost a second family, and we pride ourselves on being kind and respectful, while also having fun. The site is privately owned, and there are rules that need to be observed so it doesn't become a free-for-all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom