Positive Energy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Timeloyd

Washing Up
Carbondale, Ill. U.S.A. Earth / ZZ 9 Plural Z A
The main ingredient which I always have in my recepies is Positive Energy. It is very healing and brings healing energy into your food strengtening it and healing those who partake of it.
It is added by simply stirring the food in a clockwise positive direction while you are mixing and cooking recepies. It is known that this will bring Positive Energy into the food. When you smudge for purification to bring in Positive Energy It is done stirring to the right or clockwise. I was thought to do this when I started cooking and found it does improve the food so I add Positive Energy to all my recepies by stirring clockwise, and I have had complements regarding the results. I thus imclude Add Positive Energy as an ingredient in all my recepies.
Most recepies do not seem to say mention adding Positive Energy perhaps because it is done automatically by the cook or it is done in another way. I had a friend who sang as she cooked and added positvie energy to her cooking that way. It
made you feel that she cared about the health of those who ate her cooking because she added positive energy to her food. Stir Positve Energy into your food and recepies as well as your life.
Keep Smilin, Keep Smilin no matter what you do.
Keep Smilin, Keep Smilin the sun comes shinin through
Keep Smilin Keep Smilin and I know you will find
Behind each grey cloud there is a silver mine.

Next time i cook food for someone i hate, i am going to stir it to the left, to give him a massive dose of negative energy. Perhaps it will will eventually lead to his demise.

While to stir in a clockwise direction might be in harmony with the natural flow of things in the Northern hemisphere ... wouldn't someone in the Southern hemisphere need to stir in a counter-clockwise direction to maintain that same balance of nature?

Michael in FtW said:
While to stir in a clockwise direction might be in harmony with the natural flow of things in the Northern hemisphere ... wouldn't someone in the Southern hemisphere need to stir in a counter-clockwise direction to maintain that same balance of nature?

Only if you do it hopping on your left foot and rubbing your tummy at the same time..

There is no doubt that a persons mental state has an effect on everything they do and touch. So it makes sense that this would be extended to the food they prepare.
An article I read many years ago was titled something like, "Language, Thought and Disease". The premise was your internal dialog had a direct bearing on your speech and ultimately your health. Thinking and speaking hateful thoughts will have a negative effect on the person who has those thoughts. You are in 100% control of your internal dialog.

I have no doubt that a positive outlook affects a persons mental state and even their health. I am a huge believer in positive thinking. I am a glass half full kind of guy.

I do not believe that which direction you stir your pot has anything to do with anything though. I put as much stock in that as I do in Tarot cards or wishing wells.

GB said:
...I put as much stock in that as I do in Tarot cards or wishing wells.

GB:

While I wish you well, :angel: I wouldn't put any stock in a wishing well. It contaminates the drinking water and it's harder to make soup.

Andy I guess you have never made stone soup. Didn't you know it is easier to bring the soup to the stone than the other way around :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom