Possible Job? Could use some prayer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks! As much as I love working with kids, and helping them to reach what I know they have inside themselves, I really do believe I would be good for them. And there's no bus duty. :LOL:

:)Barbara

time

had to check to see how you were doing and I am going to be late for class. Good thing I did! So very thankful you have the right thoughts and have it all under control. NO WORRY!

You wrote:
Before I resigned, I looked my boss right in the eye and said that nothing he could ever do would negatively affect my life because God had bigger plans for me. Those plans might or might not include this part-time job, but I am confident that they do include my making this effort. So like "they" all say now, it's all good.

Beautiful, now if only I could feel that way about getting to class on time and life itself. I have to try and think on these words. Oh, I am so very happy for you. I know 'all is well'. thank you for sharing. Does my heart good.

Last edited:
I'm on my way out the door right now. I'll let you all know how it went when I get home.

James doesn't even know yet. I wanted to wait until I know something.

They still have to check references, etc., but I start training tomorrow. :cool: It won't be a lot of hours, but it will be better than nothing, and it is something I love doing. It will also get me out of the house and give me someone to talk to other than Cubbie and Mr. Frodo!

Thanks so much for all your prayers and support!

I am just now seeing this so sorry I didn't get to wish you good luck, but congrats!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! And you get to start training tomorrow, yea!!!

Thanks! I was a little concerned about my two-week trip to California next month, but that was no problem (I wouldn't give up the trip--as you know, I haven't seen my daughter or grandkids in almost 5 years).

I knew you would get in!! I'm so happy for you!!
img_557598_0_b7506df8c7f45146e94ad4cc6eb5f778.gif

AWESOME!!!! AWESOME!!!! I am soooooo happy for you girlie!!!!!! YEAH!!!! I love good news!!!!

Thanks again everyone. And David is right. I know there are others who are in the same boat. :) So prayers for all who need them.

congrats, I'm so glad things worked out. It might not be many hours right now, but who knows what will happen down the line!!!!!!

Grateful

thanks for sharing with us. Everyone on your side hoping and praying for you. Isn't this wonderful we get good news instead of doom and gloom. Got to keep looking for the sun to shine and I know your day is bright. Now I guess you will tell James? Bet he will be happy too. You knew the 'Secret' and that is what helped. Congratulations and hope this is only the beginning of more to come.

goodness, Barbara, you "knocked 'em dead"---way to go, Girl!! Told you it was a good luck charm--always worked for my daughter. If I knew how to post the little guy jumping in the air and clapping his hands you'd see it. So just imagine it instead. I'm so really happy for you right now. And I'm so glad that you're sharing your good news with us. That what I love about DC--you feel like in some ways you have a personal connection............

Back
Top Bottom