Possible Job? Could use some prayer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
In December I noticed a learning center about 25 miles from us. We were there after hours, so I emailed them and asked if they had any job openings. When so much time passed, I figured I wasn't going to hear from them. I got an email this morning, saying that they have some part-time openings. He said to call them, but he forgot to include their number. I emailed them my phone number, so hopefully I will hear from them. It is part-time, but it would still be more money than I am making now (nothing). And maybe it could turn into a full-time position eventually.

:)Barbara

Barbara, even though they didn't include a phone number, is there any way you could look it up while you await a call? One site we use for phone numbers is Argali.com.

At any rate, best wishes on getting a call and a position at the school.

Hope they call you, I know how you feel with no money comming in. Good Luck and keep hopeing.

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it.

Katie, If I don't hear tomorrow morning, I will call. I would have just looked it up today and called, but he said morning and early afternoon, and by the time I saw the email it was late afternoon.

Trust

Been there done that! Know the feeling well. all turns out for the best when you place your trust and faith in His hands. Prayers are the best way of providing an opening for you. When they call, make sure you remember to ask Him to be with you when you go. Seems things have a way of going so well if you remember! Just have confidence in yourself. I have confidence you will do great! But you have to remember.

Please keep us informed. It is all in His hands what a comforting feeling, secured.

Been there done that! Know the feeling well. all turns out for the best when you place your trust and faith in His hands. Prayers are the best way of providing an opening for you. When they call, make sure you remember to ask Him to be with you when you go. Seems things have a way of going so well if you remember! Just have confidence in yourself. I have confidence you will do great! But you have to remember.

Please keep us informed. It is all in His hands what a comforting feeling, secured.

Boy, I sure hope you're not talking about this guy.
"He said to call them, but he forgot to include their number."
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Sorry, I couldn't resist ;)

Shame on you pacanis! :LOL::ROFLMAO: Oh, did I forget to mention that he recognized my name from DC, since he is an active member here? :-p (J/K, but you never know! LOL).

P.S. Continued thanks to everyone! Yes, ITK, I would never go anywhere without asking Him along!

Last edited:
Oh Barb, you'll get it!! I mean, come on, who could they possibly find that is better??
I've got my fingers crossed though and sending a prayer your way!!

In December I noticed a learning center about 25 miles from us. We were there after hours, so I emailed them and asked if they had any job openings. When so much time passed, I figured I wasn't going to hear from them. I got an email this morning, saying that they have some part-time openings. He said to call them, but he forgot to include their number. I emailed them my phone number, so hopefully I will hear from them. It is part-time, but it would still be more money than I am making now (nothing). And maybe it could turn into a full-time position eventually.

I know what it's like to be where you are at this moment. Don't get too worked up if they don't call you or reply back with a number right away. Just have patience and faith and it will come to you.

Dear Barbara, Yes a prayer for you and crossed fingers - now can you go back the 25 miles and if nothing else get a phone number. Remember - He helps them who helps themselves - or something like that! Best of luck.

Back
Top Bottom