Post a picture of yourself

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh...for some reason I thought you lived in Europe....my mistake. I can drive to NC....be there in a bit...you want me to bring cookies? I used to box semi-pro....I'll be happy to lay on a beatin' on his butt if your would like it....I guarantee he will fully appreciate you when Im done.

Last edited:
When did Carl get upgraded to boyfriend? :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

He wanted to talk to me about something very serious, so we sat down and I listened. He said he loves me, and that I was his best friend. He didn't want his feelings to ruin our friendship, and he knew I have certain responsibilities to DA and my classes and my family and he supported me of these.

I've never felt I was ever in love with anyone before, but I think I love him too, and I told him this. And for the first time in my life, I got kissed.

If love is that funny sparky feeling in your heart and that desire to really, truly know and understand a person, and having so very much in common for to feel so very comfortable with him, and when just looking at him from across a room makes me smile inside, I think I'm in love.

He's such a good person, also. Mamma, Papa, and DA like him so very much. He's responsible, very respectful of all of us, he makes very good grades, he loves his family and is very devoted to them. He has a wonderful sense of humor which I find is so very refreshing!

We like all of the same things, of music, and books, and games. He's not glued to his computer for everything, and we like the outdoors and outdoor activities.

He feels so very badly of the accident. We'll get through this.

With love,
~Cat

Oh...for some reason I thought you lived in Europe....my mistake. I can drive to NC....be there in a bit...you want me to bring cookies? I used to box semi-pro....I'll be happy to lay on a beatin' on his butt if your would like it....I guarantee he will fully appreciate you when Im done.

No, no, I'm from Brasov, Romania. You are correct. Please bring cookies, and don't beat him up too much. It was just an accident.

His only mistake was not taking of the insurance policy on me before he ran over me. He'll do much better the next time he tries to kill me. He's smart, and he learns from his mistakes.

With love,
~Cat

He wanted to talk to me about something very serious, so we sat down and I listened. He said he loves me, and that I was his best friend. He didn't want his feelings to ruin our friendship, and he knew I have certain responsibilities to DA and my classes and my family and he supported me of these.

I've never felt I was ever in love with anyone before, but I think I love him too, and I told him this. And for the first time in my life, I got kissed.

If love is that funny sparky feeling in your heart and that desire to really, truly know and understand a person, and having so very much in common for to feel so very comfortable with him, and when just looking at him from across a room makes me smile inside, I think I'm in love.

He's such a good person, also. Mamma, Papa, and DA like him so very much. He's responsible, very respectful of all of us, he makes very good grades, he loves his family and is very devoted to them. He has a wonderful sense of humor which I find is so very refreshing!

We like all of the same things, of music, and books, and games. He's not glued to his computer for everything, and we like the outdoors and outdoor activities.

With love,
~Cat[/QUOTE

Congratulations!

Poor Papa, maybe he will have a new fisherman! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

With love,
~Cat[/QUOTE

Congratulations!

Poor Papa, maybe he will have a new fisherman! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

They have spoken of this! Carl wants very much to see my world. We may have next summer to go to Constanta for a week. We will see about this.

Thank you for the congratulations! Lakisha says Carl and I are "made" for each other.

With love,
~Cat

They have spoken of this! Carl wants very much to see my world. We may have next summer to go to Constanta for a week. We will see about this.

Thank you for the congratulations! Lakisha says Carl and I are "made" for each other.

With love,
~Cat

Is it Romania where the custom is for the father to paint the house blue when his daughter is ready to get married?

Me on the right with Grant Imahara of Mythbusters.

Attachments

• 943718_10153093992450725_1449910608_n.jpg
    943718_10153093992450725_1449910608_n.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 126
Back
Top Bottom