Prayer For Buck!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am praying and praying and praying and praying...will do so till I go to bed and then each time I wake during the night and when I wake in the morning and as long as needed until we get the miracle Buck and Katie need so much.

I pray off and on all day, but I will take 6:00-6:30 p.m. CST as my specific, directed prayer time for Buck.

:)Barbara

Amendment to what I just posted. I had not seen the latest update when I chose this time. I will pray at that time, and I have been praying off and on all day since Buck got sick, but my prayers for him and for Katie are being stepped up right now. Every spare moment of thought I have will be spent in prayer for Buck and Katie.

Barbara

Just so you know, I've been up several hours preparing Father's day meal to take to dad this afternoon and you're all I've thought and prayed about.
I know others are with me in my concern and wishes for miracles.

If I could, I'd gently smooth my hand down your face, and rest my hand around your shoulder and just be with you, as a quiet comfort.

Know we are all with you and Buck. Prayers, prayer, prayers.

Ive been praying off and on all night..It's 4 30 now and I need to rest a bit..But I will continue to pray in bed til sleep comes if it does. thanks all of you..You are all such dear loving people
cj

I prayed all night through sleep or lack of it.
More important to keep such things going when sleep can come later.
We must remember, it's an honor to pray and an honor to be asked to pray.
I've prayed this morning many times already and think we must keep this up.
Since I'm confused by the timing and we were driving from LA to Gallup NM, I didn't see this I don't think in time to do the united prayer/group prayer but my thoughts will always be strong on this and high hopes will continue for Buck and Katie.

I've been doing a daily rosary for Buck and Katie since we first got word of Buck's illness and will continue to do so- just have to say- you guys are the best and I'm sending you all love and energy as well,Vicki

I am offering my mass and rosary this morning for Buck and Katie. May they find peace and comfort in knowing how much we all care for them.

Way to go guys. We'll get this covered. Hopefully some of our friends across the Pond will be able to cover while the rest of us are sleeping.

BT, be careful driving and saying decades, its a toughie.

From across the pond, count me in. Not sure how the times work but I have already started and will continue every moment that I can so hopefully while you are asleep will be covered.

From across the pond, count me in. Not sure how the times work but I have already started and will continue every moment that I can so hopefully while you are asleep will be covered.
I'm not surprised, csalt. You are always there when one of us is in need of help and prayer. I was praying very, very late last night and I could almost hear your voice along with my own. I know we have some powerful prayers being sent up - I hope it's enough for the miracle Buck needs.

husband keeps asking me what I'm doing.
in our hotel room.
hands folded, head bowed, eyes closed.
I just keep showing him my hands folded.
he knows what that means.
keep it up caring people, keep it up...

I didn't see this post until now, but the good Lord must have because I was awake and praying most of the night. I am usually awake with my own pain, of course, and my prayers are about relief and sleep. But last night I put aside my own problems (which seem minor in comparison) and prayed only for Buck and Katie.

I mentioned I have been graced with 3 miracles in my life and prayed that He would grace Katie and her beloved with one huge one right now.

I am getting ready for church now and will continue to pray there.

It is true that miracles happen! I've been blessed with 2 unbelievable miracles in my life, aside of course from the miracles of life when my children were born. And I am not a religious person in the conventional way. So I know that prayer (or whatever you want to call it) can bring profound results. I'm praying hard that I will be witness to another miracle now.

I just came home from church where I told one of our elders that an internet friend's husband was having major health difficulties and our entire congregation is now praying for Buck. There IS strength in numbers.

Last edited:
I just found this. I love her voice already and this song is just, I don't know, it touched me. My favorite poem too.
YouTube - Leona Lewis - Footprints in the Sand
Stacy, that is beautiful. Thank you for sharing it. I just emailed my friends and family, asking for their prayers for Buck and Katie, and I included this link with the email. It is a beautiful song, and it is so appropriate right now.

Barbara

Back
Top Bottom